Windows 10: Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

Discus and support Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I recently bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It's pretty good so far, but I've been annoyed by the fact that it's Bluetooth. This might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chrismin13, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

Hello! I recently bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It's pretty good so far, but I've been annoyed by the fact that it's Bluetooth. This might make it handy when connecting to a laptop but that also means that I have to pair the device again every time I use it in another computer.

I am looking for a way to connect the mouse without going to settings then unpairing and pairing again the device. Could all that be done by a shortcut in the desktop (so I could assign it to one of my keyboard's macros)? Or just a faster way to connect again (through some type of utility perhaps).

Android is a good example of this. I put the mouse in pairing mode and the click on the mouse in the Bluetooth settings. No unpairing and pairing again. Really fast as well.

Thanks in advance!

:)

chrismin13, Jul 5, 2016

2. Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect when computer is restarted

Every time I restart my computer (Dell XPs13.3, Windows 10), my Bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc) does not reconnect.

The mouse reconnects only after I open "show bluetooth devices" on the taskbar.

The mouse seems to connect automatically when the computer is turned off and then turned back on.

Suggestions?

ecsorensen, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Boozelou Win User
    Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse and Windows 10

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000-series 2-in-1 and have updated it to Windows 10, everything is working fine except my Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse.

The Mouse pairs, connects and works normally, however when the the laptop goes to sleep the mouse disconnects and will not reconnect.

The only way to get it to reconnect is to switch the laptop off and back on again.

The symptom is the same as the bluetooth aerial being turned off by the laptop.

I have installed the latest bluetooth drivers from microsoft and Intel (the makers of the bluetooth module) and there is no difference.

I have made sure that the settings in Device manager DO NOT allow the PC to turn off the bluetooth aerial, the HID bluetooth mouse or to activate the low power consumption setting for bluetooth.

I have yet to try it with another bluetooth device such as a speaker to see if this also disconnects after sleep.

Boozelou, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

1. Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device - Similar Threads - Reconnect Bluetooth mouse

2. How to reconnect paired Microsoft bluetooth mouse after using it for another computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reconnect paired Microsoft bluetooth mouse after using it for another computer: Hi, I use my microsoft bluetooth mouse for two different computers, both with windows 10. However, when I want to switch which computer I am using the mouse with I cannot figure out how to reconnect it without removing the device and then repairing it. I tried using win+A...
  3. Bluetooth Not Connecting After Using Another Audio Device

Bluetooth Not Connecting After Using Another Audio Device: Ever since the last major update, Bluetooth never works the first time. If I use another audio device, such as earbuds, before I use my Bluetooth Headphones, the Headphones won't connect. To fix this I have to restart my computer. It's not a big deal, but I'd rather not have...
  4. Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect

Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect: I started having this issue on my newly built PC where my Logictech MX Master 2S mouse fails to reconnect automatically after the PC restarts/wakes up from sleep. I use a generic usb bluetooth dongle and I have disabled the option of allowing the computer to turn off the...
  5. Bluetooth mouse failing to reconnect after restarting laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse failing to reconnect after restarting laptop: Hi I have a bluetooth mouse. It works ok once I have paired it with my laptop. If I restart my laptop it will not work even though it is switched on and the bt on my laptop is on. To solve this I have to remove it and go through pairing again. I have tried windows bt...
  6. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  7. Unable to connect bluetooth device after said device connected and disconnected to another...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect bluetooth device after said device connected and disconnected to another...: Figuring out that I need to access "Connect" through the Action Center already took long enough and why on earth functions to connect or disconnect are not also right there in the Bluetooth settings is mind-boggling to me. However I still haven't found a solution to my...
  8. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically: Hello everyone, I have a Logitech MX Master 3, currently connected to my Dell Latiutde 7480. Whenever I wake up the computer from a deep sleep or I turn off the mouse and turn it on again, it does not reconnect to my laptop unless i select the connect button in the action...
  9. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect: The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect He got this mouse, matched it and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when it was inactive for a while, and the only way to get it working again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this...
  10. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect: Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I disconnected my bluetooth mouse it is still paired how to reconnect

2. windows 10 bluetooth pairing reconnect

3. microsoft arc mouse doesnt automatically reconnect after connecting to another pc

4. how to reconnect arc mouse after being on another laptop,
  5. how to reconnect a bluetooth mouse after connecting to another computer