Windows 10: "Reconnect your Drive" message

Discus and support "Reconnect your Drive" message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Every couple of days I get the above pop-up message on my acreen. I have been ignoring it but I would like to know what causes it and how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Atomcrusher, Sep 1, 2016.

1. "Reconnect your Drive" message

"Reconnect your Drive" message [​IMG]

Every couple of days I get the above pop-up message on my acreen. I have been ignoring it but I would like to know what causes it and how I can stop it happening. Please help me fix this permanently ..*Redface

:)

Atomcrusher, Sep 1, 2016

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, Sep 1, 2016
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, Sep 1, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

"Reconnect your Drive" message

Brink, Sep 1, 2016
  5. Thank you Brink .. I have turned the setting to off, and will see how it goes

Atomcrusher, Sep 2, 2016
  6. That is what I use and once a week I reconnect my drive to File History and update it all

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"Reconnect your Drive" message

1. "Reconnect your Drive" message - Similar Threads - Reconnect Drive message

2. windows is disconnected, reconnect the drive message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is disconnected, reconnect the drive message: i noticed that my downloads had gone, checked the file history and they are there. when i click 0n the restore button though i get a box come up saying windows e:\ is disconnected. reconnect the drive. also, windows drive is not connected to the pc comes up when i tap on an...
  3. windows is disconnected, reconnect the drive message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is disconnected, reconnect the drive message: i noticed that my downloads had gone, checked the file history and they are there. when i click 0n the restore button though i get a box come up saying windows e:\ is disconnected. reconnect the drive. also, windows drive is not connected to the pc comes up when i tap on an...
  4. windows is disconnected, reconnect the drive message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. reconnect your drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reconnect your drive: I received a notice to "reconnect your drive. Your file drive was disconnected for too long" How to solve the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnect-your-drive/5b274d27-d5b9-49c3-9ef0-7c33c6e8fe03"
  6. Reconnect your drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reconnect your drive?: I keep getting Reconnect your drive. And it says Your files drive will be temporarily copied to your hard drive until you reconnect your File History drive and run a back-up. And no drive hase been connected or disconnected. This has only been happening since I did a Fresh...
  7. Reconnect your drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reconnect your drive: Once again I haveno idea what this means. I ah this problem which I forgot about, just came back now. Please help. Thank you.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/reconnect-your-drive/63cbc7dd-290b-4a6d-94da-d61423ef4dbe"
  8. File History - reconnect your drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    File History - reconnect your drive?: [img] 82331
  9. Reconnect your drive notification.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reconnect your drive notification.: What exactly does this mean and which files are being saved/copied. Can they be deleted if they are copies, and where are they stored. This may seem a dumb question, but I would not ask if I could find the solution myself. [img] 46326
  10. Notification: Reconnect your drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Notification: Reconnect your drive: I got this message when I turned on my computer a few minutes ago: "Reconnect your drive. Your files will be temporarily copied to your hard drive until you reconnect your file history and run a backup...also another message that says Windows Defender needs to scan your...