Windows 10: Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT!

Discus and support Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before the latest update everything works finely and i could hear myself in my recording in game as well as my friends (we were on discord). All voices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amdictator, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT!

Before the latest update everything works finely and i could hear myself in my recording in game as well as my friends (we were on discord). All voices and game sounds were recorded except mine lol. I had do whatever i can and enable everything i should. But nothing works.

Urgently need help, please.

I attached some of the setting screenshots as below.

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! 0be1e41d-8abf-48a4-8a3d-1d799b640965?upload=true.png

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! 0a3c5398-7bc3-47d4-b0f2-2fce70ff075b?upload=true.png Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! e86da33c-a868-4bd9-a5a6-28975a47495f?upload=true.png

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! cc88349f-be01-4204-b656-67626dab8772?upload=true.png

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! 9b4badde-fb20-40b8-82d3-bff80f6aa278?upload=true.png Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! 2eb46070-bc1f-4970-9481-987afc5fc6d7?upload=true.png

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! 07ffaef7-4dfa-4d4a-9e6f-49334ac91f23?upload=true.png Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! a93a25c1-36a0-4d1e-9caf-1c639ed5c2f1?upload=true.png Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! 9085a59a-0224-4b60-abdc-1b2b3a7a6bce?upload=true.png

:)

Amdictator, Jul 21, 2018
  2. K.Long Win User

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice?

Currently my recordings from the game bar are sounding like my friend is having a very one sided conversation as we game and I am recoding. We are voice chatting over Skype. The game bar picks up their voice and music I play in the background, but not
    my own voice.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious? How do I fix this?

K.Long, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice?

Go to "Recording Devices," right click your microphone, properties, then click the listen tab. Now check "Listen to this device," apply, OK. You will hear yourself, but that's good, because game bar will pick up your voice now that it's coming out of the
    system sound. Does this fix your problem?

TevvTevv5000, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT!

The Windows Game Bar won't record my voice.

The issue is in the title, I shouldn't really need to explain it too much. I found another question that was similar, but none of the replies worked.

I've tried: right click speaker icon > select recording devices > select microphone > properties > listen tab > check listen box. (I could hear myself speaking, and it was playing back, so I know the pc was picking up my voice, but the Game Bar was not recording
    it.)

I can talk to my friends while gaming, and I can have a Skype conversation via the same mic, but for some reason the Game Bar will not record my voice.

And yes, my device is connected and enabled. Do not ask me if it is. I have to connect it every time, because it is a bluetooth device.

AddisonDavis, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT!

1. Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT! - Similar Threads - Recording Game Bar

2. Microphone only picking up game sounds, and barely picks up my voice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone only picking up game sounds, and barely picks up my voice.: I recently bought a new pair of headphones, because my old pair was doing the same thing, so I thought it was an issue with old headphones, but apparently not.Can't seem to figure out why. If I get on a call on Discord or something, the microphone picks up my voice just fine,...
  3. USB Microphone not picked up in XBox Game Bar recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone not picked up in XBox Game Bar recordings: I regularly record 30 second clips of gameplay moments on Xbox game bar using Shift+Alt+G, but when I'm using my USB microphone it's not picking up any audio from it....
  4. USB Microphone not picked up in XBox Game Bar recordings

USB Microphone not picked up in XBox Game Bar recordings: I regularly record 30 second clips of gameplay moments on Xbox game bar using Shift+Alt+G, but when I'm using my USB microphone it's not picking up any audio from it....
  5. game bar not recording voices except my own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar not recording voices except my own: i use game bar only for clips and i have the settings so it doesn't capture my background audio such as youtube netflix etc whatever i may be watching, and i noticed that it captures my voice but not my friends in discord so i assumed its cause of the setting, yet in game it...
  6. Windows 10 Game Bar Can't Pick Up My Voice

Windows 10 Game Bar Can't Pick Up My Voice: My issue is as it says in the title: the Windows 10 game bar just won't pick up my voice making it impossible for me to talk to someone on the other end. I've spent hours looking for a solution and I've discovered a couple of things. 1. the camera recording can pick up my...
  7. Recording from game bar not picking up in-game voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording from game bar not picking up in-game voice: Whenever I record from game bar its not picking up in-game voices like voice coms or whatsoever does it really not record it or it does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-from-game-bar-not-picking-up-in-game/f40c3a43-a24d-446b-9c74-57529a32426d
  8. Windows game bar not recording my voice?

Windows game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on Windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  9. Windows Game bar not recording my voice?

Windows Game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  10. Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar

Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar: Hello Reddit today I used the Windows 10 Game bar to capture one of my games clips and it didn't record my friends or me speaking how do i change that so that their voices, mine, and the game can all be heard in the clip. submitted by /u/MrDestiny25 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows gamebar how to pick up call audios

2. windows 10 game bar wont pick up discord

3. gamrbar not recording my voice

4. im trying to record a video on my laptop but it isnt picking up my voice,
  5. windows 10 game bar audio recording discord,
  6. windows game bar wont pick up mic,
  7. cant hear myself talk when i record game capture with gamebar and discord,
  8. recroding from gamebar not picking up mic,
  9. gamebar isnt recording my voice,
  10. gamebar wont record my voice,
  11. windows 10 game bar not picking up voice,