Windows 10: Recording

Discus and support Recording in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. DanielQuinn2 Win User

Recording

Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?

:)

DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 10, 2018
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Stephanie Sal Win User

Recording

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Recording

1. Recording - Similar Threads - Recording

2. 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records

in Windows 10 News
    9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records: The 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-9900K processor set 16 benchmark records, including a world record, as part of last week’s extreme overclocking demonstration at the Intel Fall Desktop Launch in New York City. Professional overclockers Allen “Splave” Golibersuch and Joe “Steponz”...
  3. Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features: Hey guys. I made a macro recorder a few months ago and there was an article about it: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/autom...ork-playstatic Finally i'm done with the next version *Party Here is a sort list of new features: -7 more task type that Playstatic can record and play...
  4. Windows 10 no Sound Recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 no Sound Recorder: With my Windows 10 I have no Sound Recorder installed. How can I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-sound-recorder/88684cbe-bb00-4728-ad5c-d09b208f8197
  5. microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help

microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help: please help I am not able to record my voice in the my surface pro sandeep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone-is-not-working-unable-to-record-my-voice/b8f09e62-aeb8-4e9d-82db-4e06b628ed8b
  6. I cannot record the guitar sound because it gets muffled

I cannot record the guitar sound because it gets muffled: I face this problem when trying to use a USB device such as a microphone or a webcam to record the sound of my guitar. The sound is getting muffled in this case but if I start recording my voice, everything is perfectly well. I use blue sowball ice microphone and logitech...
  7. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recorder: When I attempt to start the Voice Recorder app, the app opens to a blank 'white' colored window. No text of any type appears. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/5e183565-2c89-4afe-ab31-a59aa8a5346f
  8. Windows 10 - Voice Recorder auto closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Voice Recorder auto closes: This is happening basically after a clean install. When i open voice recorder it starts up and shows the app for like 1 sec then closes (just like an android forced close without a message) Its my go to app to test my mic settings result. Already did a reset of app to...
  9. Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems: Dear, I have an issue with Windows10 automatically installing updates. We use these machines for CCTV recordings so we cannot allow any downtimes on unspecified times due to updates. The problem with Windows10 is that you cannot by default stop all updates permanently. I...
  10. Windows 10 Voice Recorder Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Voice Recorder Crashing: When I launch Voice Recorder the application begins to open and ithen mmediately crashes. I followed the tips from prior, related posts (e.g. update all drivers, run PowerShell command to uninstall and re-download/install from Windows Store). No luck. I checked the Event...