Windows 10: Recording

Discus and support Recording in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Recording

Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?

:)

DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 10, 2018
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Recording

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Recording

1. Recording - Similar Threads - Recording

2. Gamebar Recording error code 2184328705

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Recording error code 2184328705: I have been using the Windows 10 Gamebar for a couple of months now recording my games and taking screen shots. All of a sudden I started receiving this error last night while trying to record a game. "Could not record Error 2184328705" A little help would be...
  3. No video when recording games with Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No video when recording games with Game DVR: Recently when playing games through Steam and using the Game DVR background recording function I have found that when recordings are commanded by default WIN+ALT+G they have no visual content, only audio. I have traced this back to the Windows service xbgm not running. When...
  4. "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" will not stay on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" will not stay on.: When I am in the Game bar settings I go to turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" and as soon as I click away from that screen and go back to it, the switch is turned off again. Why will the toggle not stay on? [ATTACH]...
  5. screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint: I am trying to make screen recordings in Powerpoint using Stereomix to record the sound. However when I play the recording back there is no sound. I have enabled stereomix. I managed to get this working a year ago when I last used screen recordings although I cannot...
  6. Windows recording all sounds when I just want it to record the Mic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recording all sounds when I just want it to record the Mic: Whenever I use my mic to record, it picks up all other noise that would come through my headphones. So not only is my voice recorded but so is everyone else's voice that is coming through my headphones, even when the volume of the headphones is 0. I have made sure the "Listen...
  7. Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?: Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10? I was wondering because iwouldnt want to install third party software. https://qewwindows.weebly.com/ QEW Windows and Doors...
  8. Please set the record straight on correctly disabling SMBv1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please set the record straight on correctly disabling SMBv1: Over the past 6 months - I have been making efforts to ensure that SMBv1 is not on our network machines in any capacity - and for the most part it has worked ok. I use Windows 10 ENT on the workstations and Windows 2016 on the servers. But I remain confused on the actual...
  9. Error: Cannot record/broadcast right now please try again later, while trying to broadcast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Cannot record/broadcast right now please try again later, while trying to broadcast: Please recommend me a fix. When I try to record or broadcast, I always receive a message that cannot record/broadcast right now pleas try again later. Can I resolve it? ***Original title: Broadcasting***...
  10. Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.: Whenever I use my Game DVR and record something on my Windows 10 computer the audio playback is picking up my voice from my monitor and NOT my headset, how do I get it to playback from my headset microphone? ***Changed Original Title From: Capture Voice Problem***...