Windows 10: Recording

Discus and support Recording in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Recording

Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?

:)

DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 10, 2018
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Recording

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Recording

1. Recording - Similar Threads - Recording

2. Game bar records only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar records only audio: Hello, i started using the game bar to record my gameplay. Im only using the record last 30 seconds button at the moment, when i play those videos i can only hear the audio and the video itself is only a screenshot. How do i fix it?...
  3. How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?: How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-webcam-when-im-recording-a/3c92a5f4-cbb0-4d79-881f-a0e07a90131e
  4. Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809: Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809 HI! My computer has Windows 10/64 1809 and a sound card from Realtek. It has been impossible to record sound to Audacity (2.3.0) through Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio) after Windows 10...
  5. Saving music files recorded from vinyl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving music files recorded from vinyl: I have recorded vinyl discs using AUDACITY and Exported the files as MP3 to WINDOWS. I have split albums into separate Tracks.The result is each Track saves as a separate file.If I want to play the whole Album do I aiso need to Export as one whole File ?...
  6. Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute: Hi there! on my past 2 and my current windows (!) phone(s) audio notes at onenote are limited to one minute only* - which is super ennoying and makes the feature kind of useless to me. I'm very dissapointed and desperate for any ways of changing - maybe in the settings? -...
  7. Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder: Voice Recorder quality improved by eliminating high and low frequencies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/41b8900d-8b9f-4f85-bd5e-55a26a93a651
  8. Recording tab of sound menu crashes ONLY when i click on 'Razer Seiren X'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording tab of sound menu crashes ONLY when i click on 'Razer Seiren X': Hi, i've been using the Razer Seiren X for about a month or two and it's really good but suddenly my defualt communication device changed to another device so i can't use it in online games (well the ones that don't let you choose your input), but suddenly it wont let me...
  9. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...
  10. Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly: Hello, I have an issue with recording my screen while i'm gaming. When i record, the audio sounds muffled and gives a sort of echo, which makes you unable to hear what others are saying in the video. No matter which recording tool i use, i get the same problem. I have no...