Windows 10: Recording

Discus and support Recording in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Recording

Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ?

:)

DanielQuinn2, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 10, 2018
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Recording

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Recording

1. Recording - Similar Threads - Recording

2. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...
  3. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...
  4. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  5. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  6. Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?: The microphone as well as voice access seem to be functioning correctly i.e. saying "what can I say?" opens a list of voice commands, but when I click record in Windows Sound Recorder no audio can be detected. I've attempted reinstalling Windows Sound Recorder, but to no...
  7. Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?: The microphone as well as voice access seem to be functioning correctly i.e. saying "what can I say?" opens a list of voice commands, but when I click record in Windows Sound Recorder no audio can be detected. I've attempted reinstalling Windows Sound Recorder, but to no...
  8. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  9. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  10. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7