Windows 10: recover deleted files

Discus and support recover deleted files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I realise this problem would be similar regardless of which Windows being used. I partitioned my HD and moved documents to new partition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kem, Sep 3, 2015.

1. KEM
    kem Win User

recover deleted files

Hello,
    I realise this problem would be similar regardless of which Windows being used.
    I partitioned my HD and moved documents to new partition. Mistakenly removed the partition without restoring files.
    Is there any way of recovering the lost files?
    Thank You

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Recover deleted files that I accidentally deleted.

Hi Jane,

The first thing to check is, are the files in your Recycle Bin

If not, you will need a third party utility like the Free version of Recuiva to see if your files are recoverable . . .

Download Recuva | Recover deleted files, free!

DaveM121, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Jane_959 Win User
    Recover deleted files that I accidentally deleted.

Thank you to all those who responded and this has answered my question.

Jane_959, Sep 3, 2015
  4. recover deleted files

There are some good recovery apps on the market, but I would start with Recuva. It's free and generally does a good job. I use the portable version, but be sure to run it from a drive other than the one you want to recover files from.

DeaconFrost, Sep 3, 2015
  5. Best data recovery app I've used recently is Active@File Recovery Pro. It's free to download and try out but you have to buy a license to do real work with it -- but it's not very expensive.

Mark Phelps, Sep 3, 2015
  6. Kanata Win User
    Kanata, Sep 3, 2015
  7. Cluster Head, Sep 3, 2015
  8. recover deleted files

GetDataback is the one. I restored 400gb worth of data using this software by accidentally formatting wrong drive. It found every single file in exact folder structure.

ronaldo9r9, Sep 3, 2015
  9. Tom Wrick Win User
    Hey Kem, through recovery program you can get back data which were saved in lost partition. Actually, when the partition is removed or deleted the data won't get lost, only that partition is tagged as unallocated space. I got a video link of this recovery tool it might be helpful in recovering data. Good luck!!

Tom Wrick, Mar 2, 2016
  10. John035 Win User
    Try to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard , might be useful. Don't be overwritten your hard drive . Most data recovery software cannot successful fully restore all the lost data and if the data is overwritten, it cannot recover the data also . If it was mirrored,maybe your data will be back.

John035, Mar 3, 2016
  11. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

recover deleted files

1. recover deleted files - Similar Threads - recover deleted files

2. Recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover deleted files: Hello! I have a PC with Windows 10 and an IPhone. I installed iCloud/ iPhotos on my PC in order to upload photos from the PC to iPhotos. Yesterday PC stopped synchronizing to the iCloud and I read online that maybe my iCloud account got stuck and I should sign out of it and...
  3. Recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted files: Is it possible to recover permanently deleted files from one drive after the 30 day recovery period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-files/de964b84-1d13-4a40-ae8f-d31ecdca53c8
  4. Recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted files: Good Day All, I trust that you are well. I recently deleted files from the a user's CSC cache folder with a registry key of format database, I am looking for a free tool that can recover the deleted files as the one I was using recovermyfiles however I can't restore the...
  5. recover deleted file

recover deleted file: How do I recover an accidentally deleted file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-file/7efd2f58-f540-49c7-b03a-3a3cdfe466a1
  6. recover deleted files

recover deleted files: Few days ago, I was trying to clean my PC which has Win10x64 installed, I accidentally selected to delete my downloads folder data while deleting temporary files. Is there any way to recover my only downloads folder data and files?...
  7. Recover deleted file

Recover deleted file: How do I recover a deleted excel file saved to an external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-file/1eabe586-1f95-4b5e-907f-c68e5b2abb13"
  8. recover deleted files

recover deleted files: how to recover deleted files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-files/42eb1afa-2c3b-4326-b38e-1f0329a8407a"
  9. Recovering Deleted Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering Deleted Files: Hi everyone, please take time and pay attention reading so we don't go around in circles while anyone tries to help me, thanks in advance. Two Days ago two folders with photoshop .psd files and /png files disappeared along with some program shortcuts. At some point i...
  10. Recover Deleted Files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recover Deleted Files: Are there any good recovery tools out there that can recover recently deleted files? This isn't an emergency, but I have lost several files in the last six months on separate occasions, and my recovery tools failed to bring them back even though I did everything recommended...