Windows 10: Recovering a recovery account

Discus and support Recovering a recovery account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have a live.it mail account that has a security recovery account in outlook.com. Unfortunately, this recovery account has been blocked for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by balubeto, Sep 27, 2016.

1. balubeto Win User

Recovering a recovery account

Hi

I have a live.it mail account that has a security recovery account in outlook.com.

Unfortunately, this recovery account has been blocked for too many unauthorized access via pop3.

Is there a way to unlock it using only the live.it account since I do no more remember the details of its profile?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Sep 27, 2016

2. Unable to log into email

Hello Eric,

You can try recovering your account by filling up the account recovery form. This will ask you questions about your account that only you could answer. Please visit this
    link for the recovery form. For more information on how to recover your Microsoft account, click this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Rey, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Bulletstorm, a game I can't play

Hi Andrew,

To address your concern, we recommend that you recover your MSN account. Please check the links below on how to recover your account and account password.

Recover your account

Password recovery

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Recovering a recovery account

1. Recovering a recovery account - Similar Threads - Recovering recovery account

2. recovering files after partition recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recovering files after partition recovery: I restored a Macrium image on my C: drive but forgot that I'd written a couple of Cubase projects between the making of the image (20th July) and the restore date (25th July) I usually write the Cubase projects to a different disk AND a backup but overlooked these 2 for some...
  3. Account recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account recovery: Trying to reset my fathers account and they have sent code to his email but cant get code cuz cant sign in and I don't want my pc or account to be changed HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-recovery/24f57498-8255-4f3c-bf48-96aeecf1358d
  4. Recover Documents after OS Recovery

Recover Documents after OS Recovery: A couple weeks ago I was running a System Restore and after about an hour or two, the laptop restarted but I received a message saying there was a problem with Windows 10, it was corrupted and it could not be loaded. I had to run OS Recovery to reinstall Windows. This...
  5. Recover my antimalware after a recovery.

Recover my antimalware after a recovery.: I did a Windows recovery to defaults with keeping my personal files. The antimalware I had was deleted and I cannot recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-my-antimalware-after-a-recovery/c48da949-c161-44bb-907d-1e0c5810c544
  6. Recovering Administrator Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovering Administrator Account: Hello, I recently began noticing that my laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series (running windows 10) started to slow down quite a bit ie. It would take forever to open programs, connect to the internet, and struggled to do almost any simple task. It was very frustrating. I...
  7. Recovering access to Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recovering access to Microsoft Account: I've been locked out of my Microsoft Account, using I go to account.live.com/password/reset and enter my ID. I click on "Forgotten Password" and go though the process which includes getting a code sent to my phone. I enter a new password, and a password verification, and...
  8. Message to recover account on login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Message to recover account on login: I don't know if one thing has anything to do with the other, but ever since the update on 1/10, KB4056887, I've already had two incidents of having to "recover my account." It's a good thing I have two computers so I can receive that code on my second one. Can someone...
  9. Recover deleted recovery word file

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover deleted recovery word file: I accidentally deleted a recovery word file that I should have saved and now I can't find it anywhere. I am new to windows 10. The word file was created using Office 10. Could someone please help? 65313
  10. Recovering the space of the recovery partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering the space of the recovery partition: I've seen references that Windows 10 does not require a recovery partition. I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with a 256GB SSD that has a 450MB rec partition. I bought it used so I dk whether it was upgraded from 7/8--probably--and the partition stayed there or was upgraded to...