Windows 10: Recovering a recovery account

Discus and support Recovering a recovery account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have a live.it mail account that has a security recovery account in outlook.com. Unfortunately, this recovery account has been blocked for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by balubeto, Sep 27, 2016.

1. balubeto Win User

Recovering a recovery account

Hi

I have a live.it mail account that has a security recovery account in outlook.com.

Unfortunately, this recovery account has been blocked for too many unauthorized access via pop3.

Is there a way to unlock it using only the live.it account since I do no more remember the details of its profile?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Sep 27, 2016

2. Unable to log into email

Hello Eric,

You can try recovering your account by filling up the account recovery form. This will ask you questions about your account that only you could answer. Please visit this
    link for the recovery form. For more information on how to recover your Microsoft account, click this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Rey, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Bulletstorm, a game I can't play

Hi Andrew,

To address your concern, we recommend that you recover your MSN account. Please check the links below on how to recover your account and account password.

Recover your account

Password recovery

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Recovering a recovery account

1. Recovering a recovery account - Similar Threads - Recovering recovery account

2. RECOVER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RECOVER ACCOUNT: Hi, i HAVE THIS HUGE PROBLEM.I cant recover MY OWN account, i have acces to the email that i created an microsoft account. A hacker changed every info on my account. I write the skype name of the account here after that, it apears that microsoft have to verify that is my by...
  3. Recover an account

Recover an account: How can I recover an account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-an-account/34629a21-bb5a-429f-a7c8-5c68437dd671
  4. Recover an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover an account: How can I recover an account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-an-account/34629a21-bb5a-429f-a7c8-5c68437dd671
  5. Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account: This is long shot. My father's Outlook account is locked out and he didn't set up the recovery text # with a cell phone or set up a 2 form authentication. Plus he never sent an email from his Outlook account. He only used it to log into his Dell desktop so that portion of the...
  6. Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account

Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account: This is long shot. My father's Outlook account is locked out and he didn't set up the recovery text # with a cell phone or set up a 2 form authentication. Plus he never sent an email from his Outlook account. He only used it to log into his Dell desktop so that portion of the...
  7. Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form: Sorry if this is post is in the wrong category but I have no idea where else to post this.I am unable to log into/recover my Microsoft account. It says that my account has been locked because of some activity that breaks Microsoft's ToS. I have absolutely no clue what that...
  9. Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form: Sorry if this is post is in the wrong category but I have no idea where else to post this.I am unable to log into/recover my Microsoft account. It says that my account has been locked because of some activity that breaks Microsoft's ToS. I have absolutely no clue what that...
  10. Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security