Windows 10: Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool

Discus and support Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have accidentally installed Windows 10 Installation Media Creation Tool into a previously used flash drive in which it has deleted my files and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlejandroUbinas, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool

I have accidentally installed Windows 10 Installation Media Creation Tool into a previously used flash drive in which it has deleted my files and I need help recovering my lost files. Also, the icon appears to have changed from a drivers icon to an icon with a screen and a green arrow pointing towards the screen. I also noticed that the flash drive says that it has 28.5 GB free of 31.9 GB when in actuality the flash drive is a 64 GB SanDisk flash drive.

:)

AlejandroUbinas, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool

1. Recovering Flash Drive Files after Installing Windows 10 Media Tool - Similar Threads - Recovering Flash Drive

2. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  3. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  4. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB FLash Drive Write Protect after Windows Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB FLash Drive Write Protect after Windows Media Creation Tool: Hi. I used my USB flash drive to make Windows Media Creation Tool but I got an error and it didn't finish. When I am about to reformat it to redo the process, I just can't use it anymore saying the drive is Write Protected. I searched and tried almost everything online on how...
  6. USB FLash Drive Write Protect after Windows Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB FLash Drive Write Protect after Windows Media Creation Tool: Hi. I used my USB flash drive to make Windows Media Creation Tool but I got an error and it didn't finish. When I am about to reformat it to redo the process, I just can't use it anymore saying the drive is Write Protected. I searched and tried almost everything online on how...
  7. USB FLash Drive Write Protect after Windows Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I cannot recover my files after reinstallation using windows installation media tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot recover my files after reinstallation using windows installation media tool: Hello Microsoft,I recently joined the windows insider program and was able to install windows 11 onto my device, However I decided it was way too buggy and lags my system so i decided to go back to windows 10. For some reason, it wouldn't back to the previous version and I...
  9. Disconnected my flash drive during Media Creation Tool Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disconnected my flash drive during Media Creation Tool Windows 10: Hey guys, I jsut finished building my pc and I'm planning to install windows 10 on it. However, I disconnected the flash drive before getting to the "Cleaning up before it closes". May I still use this flash drive to install a fresh windows 10 into the new pc even though the...
  10. Windows 10 Installation media tool failed to recover my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation media tool failed to recover my PC: Hi there! I am a windows 10 user as well. In 2017 there was a force update and in my surprised it literally broke my laptop. I have tried multiple solutions that can be found in youtube and google but to no avail. In present day 2019 i still cant find any solution until i...