Windows 10: recovery bitlocker

Discus and support recovery bitlocker in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recovery bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/recovery-bitlocker/0a6d088d-0094-484e-ab02-0fbc27fa8841 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Warayut Samritreuangsaeng, Jul 10, 2018.

1. recovery bitlocker

recovery bitlocker

:)

Warayut Samritreuangsaeng, Jul 10, 2018

2. recovery bitlocker blue screen

Hi Rick,

Please follow the suggestions below and check if you are able to boot to your desktop.

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive into your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to
        BitLocker Recovery Keys.

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key

Hope this helps in resolving the bitlocker recovery keys. Keep us posted on the bitlocker recovery key issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 10, 2018
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

recovery bitlocker

Xylee Del, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

recovery bitlocker

1. recovery bitlocker - Similar Threads - recovery bitlocker

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. bitlocker key recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key recovery: hello i can't access to my bitlocker key using the microsoft account. can i have help to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery/b1043c1e-90f8-4f8c-bd5f-574945b6fc41
  5. bitlocker key recovery

bitlocker key recovery: hello i can't access to my bitlocker key using the microsoft account. can i have help to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery/b1043c1e-90f8-4f8c-bd5f-574945b6fc41
  6. My laptop is asking for a Bitlocker recovery

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop is asking for a Bitlocker recovery: My laptop started asking for a Bitlocker recovery key every time I start up the computer. This started after a recent windows update. I was able to find the key but it is just frustrating that I have to enter it every time I use the computer. How do I stop this from...
  7. My laptop is asking for a Bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is asking for a Bitlocker recovery: My laptop started asking for a Bitlocker recovery key every time I start up the computer. This started after a recent windows update. I was able to find the key but it is just frustrating that I have to enter it every time I use the computer. How do I stop this from...
  8. My laptop is asking for a Bitlocker recovery

9. Bitlocker Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery: I was going to start working and then when I started the laptop, I saw it asks me for bitlocker recovery code but i didn't even set a bitlocker. then I saw that my secure boot was off and some people say that's why so i enabled it but nothing changed. I don't even have the...
  10. Bitlocker Recovery

Bitlocker Recovery: I was going to start working and then when I started the laptop, I saw it asks me for bitlocker recovery code but i didn't even set a bitlocker. then I saw that my secure boot was off and some people say that's why so i enabled it but nothing changed. I don't even have the...