Windows 10: Recovery code doesn't shows

Discus and support Recovery code doesn't shows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason my laptop that I hardly use needs the recovery code. I logged in via my Microsoft account and I can see my laptop in my account. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anton van der Wulp, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Recovery code doesn't shows

For some reason my laptop that I hardly use needs the recovery code. I logged in via my Microsoft account and I can see my laptop in my account. When I ask for the recovery code I get this:TraceID: Iu2x9NCIOkWTqjJ/.22.85Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us.I have no idea why I can't get the code, because I did everything like the instruction says. Now I have no idea to get my laptop working again.

:)

Anton van der Wulp, Dec 5, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Recovery code doesn't shows 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 5, 2023
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 5, 2023
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Recovery code doesn't shows

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Recovery code doesn't shows

1. Recovery code doesn't shows - Similar Threads - Recovery code doesn't

2. Recovery code doesn't shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery code doesn't shows: For some reason my laptop that I hardly use needs the recovery code. I logged in via my Microsoft account and I can see my laptop in my account. When I ask for the recovery code I get this:TraceID: Iu2x9NCIOkWTqjJ/.22.85Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this...
  3. BitLocker recovery code not showing on website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery code not showing on website: Hi Microsoft support team!I have a Lenovo laptop from a friend of mine who locked their computer. We need to bypass BitLocker with the code, but don't CURRENTLY have it. The device is attached to their Microsoft account under the correct device, but when we try to access the...
  4. BitLocker recovery code not showing on website

BitLocker recovery code not showing on website: Hi Microsoft support team!I have a Lenovo laptop from a friend of mine who locked their computer. We need to bypass BitLocker with the code, but don't CURRENTLY have it. The device is attached to their Microsoft account under the correct device, but when we try to access the...
  5. recovery codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery codes: how do i get the recovery codes for my windows account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-codes/2e15ab6f-e49c-4a6f-aa22-efbc8c43b3af
  6. Recovery code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery code.: Four weeks ago, for some reason I was not able to enter a recovery/security code. So, I had to wait for four weeks, and to today it finally came. I printed the code and went on to "Next" hoping to enter the code. Yes, I entered it but this was not the end: MS requested my PW...
  7. Recovery code.

Recovery code.: Four weeks ago, for some reason I was not able to enter a recovery/security code. So, I had to wait for four weeks, and to today it finally came. I printed the code and went on to "Next" hoping to enter the code. Yes, I entered it but this was not the end: MS requested my PW...
  8. Recovery code.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Recovery code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery code: Microsoft is asking for my 25 character recovery code. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-code/d5446238-2040-4d11-ae2d-4fcd5b1bb16a
  10. Recovery code???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery code???: Can someone tell how to get my recovery code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-code/167ded5d-c4e0-46d0-b5b3-f177dfc394a2