Windows 10: Recovery error

Discus and support Recovery error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying a recovery as I perform a complete reset every 6-8 months. It started fine but at an early point it stated that there was an error. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Funkyecat, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Funkyecat Win User

Recovery error

I was trying a recovery as I perform a complete reset every 6-8 months. It started fine but at an early point it stated that there was an error. A repeat gave the same error. No explanation. What is the best way to perform a complete reset.

:)

Funkyecat, Nov 7, 2016

2. Recovery Error

I used my computer for several months, until now (December 05, 2016). when i turn on my computer, the booting time take so long,
    longer than usual until this popup on my screen

The Boot Configurtion Data file is missing some required information:

File: \BCD

Error Code: 0xc000000d

You'll need to use the recovery tool on your installation media. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC Manufacturer

This pc was built about couple months ago, and it use windows copy from microsoft website. How can i fix this, and how i make the recovery tool???

THANKS!!!!

Paundra0217, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Recovery Error

Hi Paundra,

Do you have a copy of Windows 10 on usb pendrive or disk?

If not, you can download a copy from Microsoft and create a bootable pendrive or disk using the media creation tool:

Download Windows 10

Download tool on another computer and when asked checkmark to install on another PC. Choose the language and windows edition of the PC which doesn't start.

If you do have a bootable copy of Windows 10, boot from that and go into recovery mode to fix startup. Here is a link which explains in detail the different ways to use recovery.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Let me know if you need any help,

David

DavidMonpen, Nov 7, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Recovery error

Clean install, wiping everything on the hard drive and starting over.

NavyLCDR, Nov 8, 2016
  5. Funkyecat Win User
    I know and using the Reset it would start and partially throuh it would say that it was an error. I will try using the Media Creation Tool.

Funkyecat, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recovery error

1. Recovery error - Similar Threads - Recovery error

2. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.: New drive is installed, drive containing system image is connected via usb. New drive is 1 TB. Previous drive was 2 TB.Steps I did:Boot into recovery modeTroubleshoot > Advanced > System Image Recovery > error thrownMenu opens when additional usb is inserted, but different...
  3. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.: New drive is installed, drive containing system image is connected via usb. New drive is 1 TB. Previous drive was 2 TB.Steps I did:Boot into recovery modeTroubleshoot > Advanced > System Image Recovery > error thrownMenu opens when additional usb is inserted, but different...
  4. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. 0x80070643 error having 499 MB recovery partition on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 error having 499 MB recovery partition on Windows 10: Hello.Trying to get the 22H2 KB5034441 update on Windows 10 I get the error code 0x80070643.I found documentation with instructions to increase at least 250 MB the size of the recovery partition to fix this problem.The recover partition has already 499 MB.Should I increase...
  6. 0x80070643 error having 499 MB recovery partition on Windows 10

0x80070643 error having 499 MB recovery partition on Windows 10: Hello.Trying to get the 22H2 KB5034441 update on Windows 10 I get the error code 0x80070643.I found documentation with instructions to increase at least 250 MB the size of the recovery partition to fix this problem.The recover partition has already 499 MB.Should I increase...
  7. 0x80070643 error having 499 MB recovery partition on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...: error:2tr0SY8AM0CaRKhc.30.79when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed from microsoft side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-access-bitlocker-recovery-key-it/381e7b6e-31fd-4113-a043-7b3ccd59bc1e
  9. when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...

when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...: error:2tr0SY8AM0CaRKhc.30.79when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed from microsoft side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-access-bitlocker-recovery-key-it/381e7b6e-31fd-4113-a043-7b3ccd59bc1e
  10. Recovery Error Code 0xc000000e after installing windows in SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Error Code 0xc000000e after installing windows in SSD: I'm using Lenovo G50-80, and additionally added an SSD to it aswell some time ago and the person who installed it upgraded it to Windows 10 aswell. Recently I installed new windows 10 using an Installation Media via USB and after installation whenever I start my computer at...