Windows 10: Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows

Discus and support Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; D**n, I will tell you the full story. My PC -Accidentally- after booting (W10Logo) show a problem message (actually two), I take a shot of them and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MahmoudHashem1, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows

D**n, I will tell you the full story.
    My PC -Accidentally- after booting (W10Logo) show a problem message (actually two), I take a shot of them and will put them here in this post.
    To bypass this message I press Enter and the W10Logo appears for half second and message pop again, I press Enter contionsly to successfully boot and open the W.
    Today; when I opened my PC; PC shut down. After the W10Logo appear, and i am was in this loop.
    So I decided to Setup the W again, I used same W CD and format C and setup windows in it, that is the same thing that I do when setup a W.
    Now windows Setup complete "Copying Files" and "get files ready for installation" and other tasks below it, and the W restart to complete the Setup.
    After restart and W10Logo the error messages appear.
    WHAT CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!
    *sorry for my bad english

:)

MahmoudHashem1, Mar 31, 2018

2. Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows

Did you try the method from my previous reply?

What is the make and model of your computer?

Andre Da Costa, Mar 31, 2018
  3. Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows

I edited the post and added images

MahmoudHashem1, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows

Welcome to the forum. We need to see what the message says a screenshot would be good and did you use the latest iso not an old one?

Samuria, Apr 1, 2018
  5. Sorry for late answer, that's was the error message.
    But my brother did some stuff in hard drive (i think he check wires) and BIOS settings, after that i setup Windows 7 and it's worked, and finally i reached the Desktop ! (i don't know how XD)

Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows [​IMG]

Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows [​IMG]

MahmoudHashem1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows

1. Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows - Similar Threads - Recovery Problem Can't

2. Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setup problem: So i wanted to install windows and when they finish installing some things it says windows has to restart to continue then it goes back at the start like a loop.Is there any way i can fix this because im trying for 1 week to solve the problem...
  3. Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup problem: So i wanted to install windows and when they finish installing some things it says windows has to restart to continue then it goes back at the start like a loop.Is there any way i can fix this because im trying for 1 week to solve the problem...
  4. Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows: 0xc000000e fatal errorHyberfil.sysI don't have a usb or cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem-with-hiberfilsys-cant-open/3b35e2ac-719a-4e1b-8952-ab373fe02def
  6. Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows: 0xc000000e fatal errorHyberfil.sysI don't have a usb or cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem-with-hiberfilsys-cant-open/3b35e2ac-719a-4e1b-8952-ab373fe02def
  7. Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

8. Windows setup problem.

Windows setup problem.: I've facing a trouble when installing windows 10 from USB Drive, After bios setting complete when boot the pc then the screen comes likethis type of shape. But when remove the USB and restart pc then previous version of windows is working properly. What's wrong with me please...
  9. Windows 10 setup from recovery option problem

Windows 10 setup from recovery option problem: My laptop windows 10 was not running well, I decided to re-install from recovery option and selected 'Remove Everything'. There was not any 'Cloud Download' option though I had broadband internet connection. It took saveral hours to just got 30% in a black screen with Windows...
  10. Recovery Media Setup

Recovery Media Setup: Stuck in a loop from "hello there" during an attempt at a recovery media set up via usb I have tried getting the opportunity to reboot through shutting down 3 times with the power button, I have also tried shift + power button, and just simply using the power button. dell...