Windows 10: Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement

Discus and support Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Working off Greg Carmack response from earlier question: Installed SSD (same size as original drive) Booted to: Recovery> your PC needs to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NormanDeOrian, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement

Working off Greg Carmack response from earlier question:

Installed SSD (same size as original drive)

Booted to: Recovery> your PC needs to be repaired> File:\WINDOWS\system32\winload.exe> Error Code 0xc000000e

Press Enter to try again

Press F8 for startup settings

Both go back to Recovery screen.

:)

NormanDeOrian, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Maria Fab Win User

New SSD with Recovery USB not recovering Windows 10

Hello,

The issue you're experiencing will require advanced troubleshooting steps so we suggest that you post your query on our
    TechNet forums for better assistance.

Regards.

Maria Fab, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement

Failure to create a SSD Recovery drive Windows 10

Hello Phil,

We would like to know more about the challenge you're experiencing with
    creating a recovery drive
    for your Windows 10 PC. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did the issue start after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1709 and migrating to an SSD?
    • What is the exact error message you encountered when creating a recovery drive?
    • Can you tell us more about the USB device that you're going to use as a recovery drive? Is it a regular USB drive?
    • What device were you using when you previously created a recovery drive?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when using a different USB drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Devlin Sco, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement

1. Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement - Similar Threads - Recovery SSD replacement

2. SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement: Hello everyone. Recently I had to replace the motherboard of my computer and since then, my SSD has stopped working as I wanted. Although it is recognized in the BIOS, I cannot boot Windows from it. There is always some error when starting Windows and I need to start the...
  3. SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement: Hello everyone. Recently I had to replace the motherboard of my computer and since then, my SSD has stopped working as I wanted. Although it is recognized in the BIOS, I cannot boot Windows from it. There is always some error when starting Windows and I need to start the...
  4. SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Replace SSD with Windows 10 on it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replace SSD with Windows 10 on it.: I have a w 10 Pro Asus PC, with the following: SSD 128 GB with the OS of W10 Pro on it, Intel 7700 Processor, 1GB Hd being used for data, and other things which are not so important for what I like to ask for here. I am considering to replace the 128GB SSD with a 500GB or...
  6. Reinstall after SSD replaced

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstall after SSD replaced: I've looked through the forum, but I'm not giving up yet. I refuse to admit I paid so much for a coaster. Dell Inspiron 7737 32GB ram 2TD SSD just turned off Windoes repair activated 1x then nothing SSD failed - I thought that clicking noise was the fan. I reseated the...
  7. Windows 10 activate After HDD to SSD Replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activate After HDD to SSD Replacement: If I replace the HDD with an SSD and do a clean install of windows 10, the Microsoft activation server should recognize my system and activate it, or not?...
  8. Windows 10 activation after SSD replacement

Windows 10 activation after SSD replacement: Hello, I purchased a copy of windows 10 in 2016. Now that I upgraded my ssd, the key is not being recognized. I already tried login with microsoft account and I can't see troubleshooting button on the activation page. Please help Gabe...
  9. Can't activate windows 10 after HDD replacement to SSD

Can't activate windows 10 after HDD replacement to SSD: Hello, my previous pc broke down, I placed the hard drive in a new pc and now it tells me to activate windows. Why should I rebuy windows if I don't use the old pc anymore? Does anyone have some tips?...
  10. Can't activate Windows 10 after replacing failed SSD

Can't activate Windows 10 after replacing failed SSD: Hi, My computer's SSD failed, and I just bought a SSD and installed Windows 10 on it. However, it is not activated. I originally had Windows 7, then installed Windows 8 Pro, then upgraded to Windows 10. This is all legal. However, I ran a BIOS product key checker on...