Windows 10: Recovery

Discus and support Recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I Hope you are doing well.Can you please help me with this issue. No boot as hard disk drive not found. Is it damaged I run diagnosis and also changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noor_19, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Noor_19 Win User

Recovery

I Hope you are doing well.Can you please help me with this issue. No boot as hard disk drive not found. Is it damaged I run diagnosis and also changed settings from Legacy to UEFI and vice versa but still nothing. Please help.Thank you.

:)

Noor_19, Jul 26, 2021
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jul 26, 2021
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Recovery

1. Recovery - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. Can I put the Windows 11 ISO in my recovery drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I put the Windows 11 ISO in my recovery drive?: My Recovery drive has 28 GB and the recovery files take up 16-20 GB of space. I have the Windows 11 ISO file. Can I put it in the recovery drive since there is more space? I am thinking that there will be an option to boot to recovery and to Windows 11 setup....
  3. Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...: Hi there,I ran into a problem a few days ago leaving my laptop just open, walked away and came back with the a message "Press Y to reset fTPM" or "Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system reboot". I pressed N and it tried to boot up windows but it also...
  4. Recovery

Recovery: When my laptop crashed yesterday, I kept getting an error with the error code "whea_uncontrollable_error", I tried resetting the pc to install an older version of Windows, but the automatic repair would not complete. I kept repeating the restart until the screen just went...
  5. Currupt WORD doc recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currupt WORD doc recovery: Greetings all, Was typing on a Word doc when something caused the BSOD and computer restarted. Almost positive it is an incorrect video driver. NOT the issue here today. I accessed the Word doc via shortcut on my desktop. I had all of the info on that WORD doc (Microsoft...
  6. Can't run recovery mode or access Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run recovery mode or access Windows: Hi, Lately my new laptop was having blue screens issues. I uninstalled my antivirus but it didn't resolve blue screen, so I tried to access safe mode to uninstall drivers. After restarting windows didn't let me log in showing this message: "something happened and your PIN...
  7. Bitlocker recovery key issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker recovery key issues: I just got my laptop back from repair and it’s asking for bitlocker recovery key on startup. I didn’t set this up and it’s not in my Microsoft account. What can I do?...
  8. Bitlocker installed during update, never received recovery key, locked out

Bitlocker installed during update, never received recovery key, locked out: My PC just ran an update. When it restarted, I was prompted to input a bitlocker recovery key. I never received one nor did I see any prompt about this. Checked my Microsoft account from a different computer and there is no recovery key. Is my only option really to wipe and...
  9. Creating a pbr recovery, ppkg not being installed during reset

Creating a pbr recovery, ppkg not being installed during reset: Hi,I'm currently trying to get pbr to work with usmt/scanstate to keep apps after reset, however after following the Microsoft documentation for OEM manufacturers and deployment of push button reset, the machine fails to reset with the error message "There was a problem...
  10. Windows pro downgraded to home after supportasist os recovery

Windows pro downgraded to home after supportasist os recovery: Hi,I used dell's supportassist OS Recovery recently, and doing so, my bitlocker disappeared. Turned out I no longer was using windows 10 pro any more but windows 10 home. How is this possible, can I easily fix this?I do like to have my hard drive encrypted so as an...