Windows 10: Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.

Discus and support Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I get rid of the long rectangular popup in the middle of the bottom of the screen that says somebody wants to send info but I need to turn my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10er, Aug 19, 2018.

1. win10er Win User

Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.

How can I get rid of the long rectangular popup in the middle of the bottom of the screen that says somebody wants to send info but I need to turn my settings on. It shows up on about half of the websites I log in to.

:)

win10er, Aug 19, 2018
  2. vivski Win User

Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying. [​IMG]

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

vivski, Aug 19, 2018
  3. ranjit Win User
    annoying pop up

Thank you for the reply, your recommendation "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" is already checked. I am sure that it is not a browser problem as i am getting same pop up suggesting other software's.

ranjit, Aug 19, 2018
  4. k0065126 Win User

Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

k0065126, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying. - Similar Threads - Rectangular pop bottom

2. A weird white rectangular pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A weird white rectangular pop up: There is a white rectangular that pops up out of nowhere in lower right corner of my desktop. I can't remove it unless I restarts my PC. Any solution on this?...
  3. Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen: How do I remove pop up advertising at the bottom right of my screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-at-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/80d10c51-1994-421a-8ce3-cf7a93487736
  4. Annoying pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop-up: I keep getting an annoying pop-up asking me to activate my Norton license with an activation code. The pop-up is apparently sent by Microsoft Edge.singaporelocalfavourites.com The bigger problem is that the same sender keeps sending me pop-ups asking me to sign on for some...
  5. Edge annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge annoying pop-up: Just Curious, but when if ever are you planning on deleting the annoying Microsoft New App? I keep saying "No Thanks", but it insists on coming back. I may be mistaken, but I'll bet there are others who feel the same way....
  6. Annoying pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying pop-ups: How can I stop the pop-up that occurs when my curser touches a link in my mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-ups/5b104e5b-ac3e-4218-8c70-8132729a0515
  7. Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.: How can I get rid of the long rectangular popup in the middle of the bottom of the screen that says somebody wants to send info but I need to turn my settings on. It shows up on about half of the websites I log in to. 116232
  8. annoying pop up

in Browsers and Email
    annoying pop up: [img] i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop...
  9. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  10. Annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop-up: After installing the anniversary update I now get this annoying pop-up, which I am sure I disabled a year ago, but I cannot work out how to get rid of it this time. It must be somewhere in the Ease of Access centre, but I cannot find it. If only MS added some text to the...