Windows 10: Recurring BSOD's

Discus and support Recurring BSOD's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I keep experiencing bluescreens where the main thing that failed is ntoskrnl.exe. I have used Memtest86 to check my RAM and everything turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ghastyy1234, May 21, 2024.

1. Recurring BSOD's

Hello, I keep experiencing bluescreens where the main thing that failed is ntoskrnl.exe. I have used Memtest86 to check my RAM and everything turned out ok. I have also tried using Driver Verifier, but on boot it bluescreened with logi_lamparray.sys causing it. I have a Logitech G102 mouse, but I don't have Logitech G Hub installed.I have also made an archive with my minidumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GWa4ev9Rk6CKMaH9xGe_WqIeA-s1YF5s/view?usp=drive_linkPlease help me as it's getting quite irritating for me to experience BSOD's a couple times every day.

:)

ghastyy1234, May 21, 2024
  2. tabby Win User

Multiple recurring BSOD - Please help!!  

Ok, I will update when the 8 or more passes are compete or there is a fail. Thank you - - - Updated - - - I have now done 20 passes of the memtest86+ with no errors. What would you recommended next step(s) be?
    Recurring BSOD's 405207d1707328145t-multiple-recurring-bsod-please-help-unnamed-1-.jpg

tabby, May 21, 2024
  3. axe0 Win User
    Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring BSOD's [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring BSOD's warnsmall10.png
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

4. Dent1 Win User

Recurring BSOD's

Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Recurring BSOD's

1. Recurring BSOD's - Similar Threads - Recurring BSOD's

2. Recurring BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD's: Hello, I keep experiencing bluescreens where the main thing that failed is ntoskrnl.exe. I have used Memtest86 to check my RAM and everything turned out ok. I have also tried using Driver Verifier, but on boot it bluescreened with logi_lamparray.sys causing it. I have a...
  3. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  4. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  5. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  7. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  8. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often. Does anyone have any advice?Please note that I do not have any reliable way of triggering this BSOD.Thanks....
  9. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...
  10. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...