Windows 10: Recycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation

Discus and support Recycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wondering if that can be done reg file or manually? I know its bad but I rarely use a backup solution I tend to favor pure reinstalls, I run into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZippyDSMlee, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Recycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation

Wondering if that can be done reg file or manually? I know its bad but I rarely use a backup solution I tend to favor pure reinstalls, I run into random issues but since I reinstall the OS 2-4 times a year I am always trying to simply the process.

I was working on another comp and not paying attention to the keyboard I was using and deleted a folder on the wrong computer, it took a day of down time but I managed to get it back, so i thought I need to start doing those each time I install.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Jan 3, 2017
  2. aakkam22 Win User

Delete files but not ask for confirmation

1. On your desktop, right-click the Recycle Bin and click Properties.

2. Select the drive that you want to change, and check/uncheck the box to
    Display delete confirmation

This setting is a per-drive setting, so if you want to enable or disable it for one drive, it will not affect other drives. Also note that removable drives do not have a Recycle Bin and therefore files deleted there will be permanently deleted.

aakkam22, Jan 3, 2017
  3. Annoying popup from Windows Explorer on Recovery drive D

As stated previously, drive d is not being used for virtual memory. Not used for paging file system.

Drive D is listed on the recycle bin properties dialog box. > Cannot remove drive D from the properties page.

Recycle Bin Location Space Available

RECOVERY (DRecycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation :) 23.6 GB

Windows (CRecycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation :) 421 GB

Settings for selected location (same settings for both partitionsRecycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation :)

Don't move files to the Recycle Bin, Remove files immediately when deleted

Popup keeps popping up.... Disk Cleanup: You can use Disk Cleanup to free up to 0 bytes of disk space on RECOVERY (DRecycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation :)

View Files reveals (as shown on the Disk Cleanup dialog box) Recycle Bin "This folder is empty".....Some setting required in Reg DB??

RonChoiniere, Jan 3, 2017
  4. Recycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation

ComputerGeek, Jan 3, 2017
  5. Well the settings for both are located here, but no idea, how to change it for all, since drive's CLSID are random.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\BitBucket\Volume

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation

1. Recycle bin reg file for setting drives to 50% and enable confirmation - Similar Threads - Recycle bin reg

2. Recycle Bin Confirmation - When Files/Folders Delete from Server Mapped Network Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin Confirmation - When Files/Folders Delete from Server Mapped Network Drive: Hello and Greetings to Everyone, i hope you are doing well when you read this, when we delete from network mapped drive - files will be deleted permanent basis.is there any option to enabling files/folders deletion confirmation goes to recyclebin when the same is being...
  3. Recycle Bin Confirmation - When Files/Folders Delete from Server Mapped Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin Confirmation - When Files/Folders Delete from Server Mapped Network Drive: Hello and Greetings to Everyone, i hope you are doing well when you read this, when we delete from network mapped drive - files will be deleted permanent basis.is there any option to enabling files/folders deletion confirmation goes to recyclebin when the same is being...
  4. How to enable recycle bin for USB flash drives?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable recycle bin for USB flash drives?: There is recycle bin for all hard disks in my computer, which allows me to recover files from it easily. But I found if the files are in the USB drive, delete them means to delete them permanently. Because USB drives don't have recycle bin by default. I can't recovery data...
  5. How to enable recycle bin for USB flash drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable recycle bin for USB flash drives?: There is recycle bin for all hard disks in my computer, which allows me to recover files from it easily. But I found if the files are in the USB drive, delete them means to delete them permanently. Because USB drives don't have recycle bin by default. I can't recovery data...
  6. How to enable recycle bin for USB flash drives?

7. Enabling Recycle Bin for a SD Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Recycle Bin for a SD Card: Hello,I have an SD card D drive which I kind of use as permanent storage in my Laptop. The file system of the SD card is NTFS. When I delete files in this drive, they do not go to recycle bin and are deleted permanently. How can I change this behavior so that the deleted...
  8. Enabling Recycle Bin for a SD Card

Enabling Recycle Bin for a SD Card: Hello,I have an SD card D drive which I kind of use as permanent storage in my Laptop. The file system of the SD card is NTFS. When I delete files in this drive, they do not go to recycle bin and are deleted permanently. How can I change this behavior so that the deleted...
  9. One drive deleted files in recycle bin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One drive deleted files in recycle bin: I deleted the recycling bin in one drive, and i retrieve the items deleted please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-deleted-files-in-recycle/93cb0510-e8a6-41b5-8e45-ce615ce12e47
  10. Ctrl + Z Recycle Bin Confirmation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ctrl + Z Recycle Bin Confirmation: How to turn on the confirmation for restore files from Recycle Bin when press Ctrl + Z like in Windows 7? There's no confirmation in Windows 10 and I have mistakenly restore files I'm deleted, sometimes override the new files and there's no way to get those overridden files...