Windows 10: Red Icon spam

Discus and support Red Icon spam in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What in the what is this?? 44%x 32428 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skibuh, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Skibuh Win User

Red Icon spam

What in the what is this??

44%x

:)

Skibuh, Dec 2, 2015
  2. Help-MeIY Win User

Windows Search Bar Still not working

When I run the script it stops at 20% and displays the script in red and spams it.

I'm new to all of this so sorry if I sound like I don't know anything

Help-MeIY, Dec 2, 2015
  3. noseric Win User
    n97 email icon wont budge

I think the problem is related with spam messages: after having configured my account in IMAP I just have to select the spam folder to make the icon disappear. :smileyhappy:

noseric, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Red Icon spam

What happens if you click on one or what do you see if you right click on one?

Ztruker, Dec 3, 2015
  5. Skibuh Win User
    Nothing happens if I click on it or right click on it...

Skibuh, Dec 3, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    I did a Google image search and all I came up with was something called FISH - Just Fish.

Does it show if you boot to Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking (Start, Power, Shift+Click on Restart)?

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Red Icon spam

1. Red Icon spam - Similar Threads - Red Icon spam

2. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X In My Lower Left Side Of My Computer Screen .I Can't Get Rid Of It By Right Clicking The Mouse Go Right Through It .Is There A Way To Remove It ?...
  3. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X In My Lower Left Side Of My Computer Screen .I Can't Get Rid Of It By Right Clicking The Mouse Go Right Through It .Is There A Way To Remove It ?...
  4. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X Above The Windows Search Box How Do I Get Rid Of It ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-icon-with-red-x/5fee0f10-4bb1-4d90-9746-e25825a6dab7
  5. Red X on speaker icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red X on speaker icon: I had downloaded a few optional updates from settings, and the next thing I see is that there is a red X on my sound icon, its happened to me many times before, for me the solution is to reset your computer, its now the 4th time that I've been resetting my PC now. I've...
  6. Red X on speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red X on speaker icon: I had downloaded a few optional updates from settings, and the next thing I see is that there is a red X on my sound icon, its happened to me many times before, for me the solution is to reset your computer, its now the 4th time that I've been resetting my PC now. I've...
  7. Red X on speaker icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  9. Red "X" on the sound icon.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red "X" on the sound icon.: So i have tried everything from here to remove the "X" https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/4-ways-to-fix-red-x-on-volume-icon/ Including re-installing the realtek drivers. The windows troubleshooter is not working either. So i am completely blank at this moment. So if theres...
  10. Red x on network icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red x on network icon: This is Vista question, but I usually get better results here. The network icon on my wife's desktop has a red X on it. I right clicked and it ran some kind of diagnostics and supposedly sent a message to MS, who I'll never hear from, I'm sure. My desktop is fine...no red x...