Windows 10: Red line passing through the center of the display.

Discus and support Red line passing through the center of the display. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i receive a red color line passing through the center of the screen when i see videos,camera,movie,etc . I am a windows 10 user.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AravindSagar, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Red line passing through the center of the display.

i receive a red color line passing through the center of the screen when i see videos,camera,movie,etc . I am a windows 10 user.

:)

AravindSagar, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Aug 27, 2018
  3. cvicari Win User
    Acer Notebook, display screeen - red/green lines

Acer notebook, display screen red/green lines

Sorry, Acer not with me at the moment for model number. I wonder if dog stepped on it ???
    How much to fix it do you think?

cvicari, Aug 27, 2018
  4. cvicari Win User

Red line passing through the center of the display.

Acer Notebook, display screeen - red/green lines

Acer notebook, display screen red/green lines

If i only get screen with red/green lines, how do I fix, CTL/ALT/DEL does nothing?

cvicari, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Red line passing through the center of the display.

1. Red line passing through the center of the display. - Similar Threads - Red line passing

2. A narrow red line appears at the top of the display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A narrow red line appears at the top of the display: Hi All, A week before, my dell LED monitor for desktop started to show a narrow red line at the top of the display with the screen flickering at times. Now the red line appears frequently and flickering has increased to a point where I can't work smoothly. Is the display...
  3. Webcam pass through RDP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam pass through RDP: Hi, connecting to a Windows Server 2019 RDS Host the locally connected “Microsoft LifeCam Cinema” webcam is not always passed through. I’ve tried with 6 different Windows 10 computers: - 3 Windows 10 Pro computers: The webcam is passed through if I activate it with...
  4. red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    red circle with red diagonal line on desktop: hi I have a red circle with a red diagonal line through in surrounded by a box on my screen what does this mean thanks bridget https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-red-diagonal-line-on-desktop/74ea0b6a-8c9d-4080-9ec9-1a566cd5c725
  5. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  6. red circle with a line through it

red circle with a line through it: how to I delete a 'red circle with a line through it' from my screen? I have no idea why it appeared in the first place! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-line-through-it/42d8bf4d-b02b-453f-abd2-504d87df016d
  7. display not centered

display not centered: Just turned on a new computer and the display on my monitor is not centered, it's offset to the left. I don't know if it is my dell computer or something to do with windows 10. I have not used windows 10 before now but I have checked the display settings and they match the...
  8. horizontal red lines on screen

horizontal red lines on screen: so I just started up my computer and my screen has horizontal red lines on it that are flickering they only show when i start up windows 10 and im on my screen where you see apps and stuff but when im on my load up screen they are not there i don't know how to fix...
  9. LINE IN not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LINE IN not displayed: Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor in enabled ones I wonder what is the...
  10. Poor Graphics Display - Lines Going Through Dark Colours

in Windows 10 Support
    Poor Graphics Display - Lines Going Through Dark Colours: Not sure where this came from, but all of a sudden video isn't displaying properly. I'm posting a screenshot of this page where you can see a bunch of vertical lines going through the bar at the bottom of windows. Here's another screenshot from a movie where it's much more...