Windows 10: Red Screen crash whilst gaming.

Discus and support Red Screen crash whilst gaming. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *Doh Recently, in fact after an culmalative update by Microsoft, I started to get a red screen crash syndrome. Not come across this one before. Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Red Screen crash whilst gaming.

*Doh Recently, in fact after an culmalative update by Microsoft, I started to get a red screen crash syndrome. Not come across this one before.
    Some times game will play for a while. Other times it comes about more quickly.
    My system works fine most of the time when not gaming. I was wondering if anyone had come across this themselves and knew of a cause for this Red Screen crash and consequently a solution.
    It appears quite a number of people suffering from this problem, according to Google,however, cannot find a solution to work.

I have run sfc/scsnnow which tells me there are no problems/infractons that it can see.
    Recently, after same update, I was having problems with 2 other games not launching corectly and was able to correct that by droppingthe present driver (tuning back) which solved that problem. However, this appears to be another ball game, so to speak. My setup is as follows:-

Red Screen crash whilst gaming. [​IMG]

I used HWiNFo64 to take details as shown, however, haven't a clue how to enlarge it and paste. I do apologise.
    Many thanks.

:)

Mothie, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Mancie Win User

Crash whilst gaming

PC crashed whilst gaming (BSOD). Since then, I have been unable to reboot other than in safe mode. Have checked graphics drivers and all seems fine...

Checked event viewer and found the following... completely out of my depth here.

Red Screen crash whilst gaming. [​IMG]

Mancie, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Just got an Lumia 800 stuck on Nokia loading screen

I've had mine stuck on the red battery bar screen once, coincidentally it was also after a crash whilst using spotify. Don't think it made it to the Nokia logo though.

The method I used to revive it was combinations of holding power button whilst inserting and removing the charging cable. Took a good 10 minutes of messing about inserting the cable at different times but eventually it did wake up. It may be worth trying to
    see if it works.

psychomania---01, Jan 1, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

Please indicate the history of overclocking, and problems with the graphics card.

This is a beta version of our log collector. Please run it and post a zip into the thread:
    log collector v2-beta06.zip

zbook, Jan 1, 2018
  5. Mothie Win User
    *ThumbsGRAHAMPC (02-01-2018 12 08).zip i hope that I got this right my friend.

Mothie, Jan 1, 2018
  6. zbook New Member
    1) In the left lower corner please type msinfo32 > save as NFO > post into the thread using a one drive or drop box share link.

2) For all steps / tests please post images into the thread.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

3) For any problems posting images please use one drive or drop box share links.
    Share OneDrive files and folders - Office Support
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive - OneDrive

4) Open the Dell website > enter the product or serial number > view drivers > post the website URL or hyperlink into the thread

5) If the computer has Ccleaner > click windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread

6) In the left lower corner search type clean > open disk cleanup > scroll up and down > post images into the thread

7) In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings
    a) > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery into the thread.
    b) > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > click on advanced tab > under virtual memory click on change > post an image of the virtual memory tab into the thread

8) In the left lower corner search type services > open windows error reporting service > scroll to the startup type column > right click > left click on properties > post an image into the thread

9) Download and install Whocrashed > in the left upper corner above analyze click on tools > crash dump test > type: ACCEPT
    Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer
    10) Click analyze > look for dead or deaddead in the results > post the results into the thread

11) Run the DM log collector after all of the above steps and post a zip into the thread:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Red Screen crash whilst gaming. - Similar Threads - Red Screen crash

2. BSOD Whilst Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Whilst Gaming: Hello,Since last month, my PC keeps blue screening on whilst I am playing games, specifically the game Rust. I will start the game and within a few minutes it will blue screen.It gives these 2 error codes:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I have played multiple...
  3. BSOD Whilst Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Whilst Gaming: Hello,Since last month, my PC keeps blue screening on whilst I am playing games, specifically the game Rust. I will start the game and within a few minutes it will blue screen.It gives these 2 error codes:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I have played multiple...
  4. Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming: Hello, over the past 2 months of so, my laptop has began shutting down randomly when im playing games such as Overwatch or Civilization, games which are not too demanding. In the past I was able to play Elden Ring continuously without any issues so this is mildly recent....
  5. Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming

Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming: Hello, over the past 2 months of so, my laptop has began shutting down randomly when im playing games such as Overwatch or Civilization, games which are not too demanding. In the past I was able to play Elden Ring continuously without any issues so this is mildly recent....
  6. PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help: Hello.I have ask this question beforehand but I don't think the problem ever got fully solved. I'm unsure as to why my PC crashes when I play games. The screen sort of goes black with a buzzing sound in my headset. The photo above looks a lot like what happens to my...
  7. PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help

PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help: Hello.I have ask this question beforehand but I don't think the problem ever got fully solved. I'm unsure as to why my PC crashes when I play games. The screen sort of goes black with a buzzing sound in my headset. The photo above looks a lot like what happens to my...
  8. PC Black screening whilst gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Black screening whilst gaming.: Hello, for the last week or two my PC has been going to black screen every single time I try and play a game of League of Legends. The PC remains on, but I can't see or hear anything and am forced to use the power button.I have spent a week trying to troubleshoot this issue,...
  9. BSODs whilst gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs whilst gaming: Hi, I've been getting a few bluescreens and generalh CTDs whilst gaming quite a lot. So far I've replaced the motherboard (though becuase the old one was a dud), replaced the power supply (also dud) and rolled back my graphics drivers to 355.98, I also used DDU to remove...
  10. Frequent BSOD whilst gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD whilst gaming: Hi all, I have been getting this BSOD whilst gaming very frequently and for quite some time now, and am finally at my wits end. Any help solving this would be very much appreciated. I had originally thought that the issue was with the Elan mousepad drivers, but updating them...