Windows 10: Redirect application audio as mic audio

Discus and support Redirect application audio as mic audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a app I use for my mic called WO mic and this plays live audio from my phone to the computer application, can I redirect the audio in the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NicolaiC, Oct 1, 2016.

1. NicolaiC Win User

Redirect application audio as mic audio

There is a app I use for my mic called WO mic and this plays live audio from my phone to the computer application, can I redirect the audio in the PC application as Mic audio for gaming? If not are there any applications I can download that can do this?

:)

NicolaiC, Oct 1, 2016
  2. infin Win User

Microphone not working with Cortana

I have a Senheiser headset which works fine with my other applications and is detected and working in the Control Panel, Manage Audio Devices area. I can make voice recordings with Voice Recorder app. It uses the Realtek Audio driver onboard.

However when I try to set up the mic in Cortana which uses the same microphone test process and test spoken sentence, the mic does not register. It also indicates it is testing a Realtek Audio device.

I don't know why the mic is not being picked up by Cortana....

infin, Oct 1, 2016
  3. Yleclerc Win User
    Headset microphone not working in windows 10

What type of computer are your using?

What type of headset are you using?

Newer laptops have a combination audio/mic jack that is similar to the smartphone audio/mic jack.

Yleclerc, Oct 1, 2016
Thema:

Redirect application audio as mic audio

1. Redirect application audio as mic audio - Similar Threads - Redirect application audio

2. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  3. Mic static and audio problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic static and audio problem: My mic has been playing static and the audio has also been playing through it. I've tried many times and other ways but still continues to be a problem.One I've seen that seems to work most, checking if "Listen to device" is on in Control Panel but it isn't. I've even tried...
  4. Mic static and audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic static and audio problem: My mic has been playing static and the audio has also been playing through it. I've tried many times and other ways but still continues to be a problem.One I've seen that seems to work most, checking if "Listen to device" is on in Control Panel but it isn't. I've even tried...
  5. Audio and mic issue

Audio and mic issue: Hello,So I have a HP laptop .So a few days ago my mic on my laptop stopped working, and then the speaker. I plugged 3 different headphones and the mic and the speaker in those also don't work .But they are working on my other devices. It seems it is not a hardware issue...
  6. AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications

AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications: Experience:Outside of applications, both my mic and audio work fine. If I open up an application like Discord for example, my mic will not work. To fix my mic, I go into the settings of whatever application I am using and change the input device. This will fix my mic, but it...
  7. My audio and mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio and mic: Hi,I recently got a new mic for my laptop. The mic is the type where you plug it into the headphone jack. whenever I plug it in my laptop to record, and then listen after to what I recorded, I cant hear the audio unless I unplug the mic. I was wondering, cuz I'd like to use...
  8. Audio Through Mic

Audio Through Mic: When using my mic people can hear my pc audio such as music and games this occurs in all games, calls, meetings. I have seen multiple methods but none have worked even when I mute my headset my computer audio still plays through my mic. How can I fix this...
  9. Bluetooth audio and mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio and mic: Hey Reddit, I'm in a bit of an issue when trying to use my Bluetooth headphones with my Windows 10 machine. It seems that when I connect them to the laptop the pc recognises the device and I'm able to play music through it perfectly. However when I try to use it for Slack...
  10. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...