Windows 10: Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box

Discus and support Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I download something using Edge I get the box at the bottom of the screen that displays the progress of the download - the percent completed, the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by boweasel, Dec 27, 2017.

1. boweasel Win User

Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box

When I download something using Edge I get the box at the bottom of the screen that displays the progress of the download - the percent completed, the download rate and the remaining time for completion. If I click the X in the corner of that box it goes away, but I can still track the pct completion by clicking on the 3 horizontal lines on the right of the address bar and then clicking the downward arrow.

But how do I get the progress box back in order to check the download rate and monitor the time to completion?

:)

boweasel, Dec 27, 2017
  2. ShirleyMW Win User

Windows 10 Download Issue

My windows 10 upgrade started automatically started download yesterday. It says "Download- In Progress" but when I try to "View Download Progress" the dialog box disappears but no progress box shows up. I installed Windows 10 on my other computer with no
    issues and was able to watch the download progress while it loaded. Is there another way to verify the download is in progress or to restart the download to ensure it is functioning correctly?

ShirleyMW, Dec 27, 2017
  3. garrord Win User
    error code 80244019 appears while trying to download windows 10.

i have that little 4 box square in the lower right portion of my screen.

when I click on it a "Get Windows 10" box appears. in the box a green arrow is highlighted green stating "Download - In progress." When I click on "View download progress" error code 80244019 appears.

this has been happening for about a week now. I have no idea what the error code means or even if my download is actually in progress.

any insight into the matter?

garrord, Dec 27, 2017
Thema:

Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box

1. Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box - Similar Threads - Redisplay Edge Download

2. Download progress reverted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download progress reverted: I've been downloading Ark: Survival Evolved for about a day now due to poor internet and the fact that microsoft store pauses downloads whenever the screen times out. I got to 159.0 GB/163.4GB downloaded when the download seemingly halted, I paused and unpaused the download...
  3. Download progress reverted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download progress reverted: I've been downloading Ark: Survival Evolved for about a day now due to poor internet and the fact that microsoft store pauses downloads whenever the screen times out. I got to 159.0 GB/163.4GB downloaded when the download seemingly halted, I paused and unpaused the download...
  4. Download progress reverted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Show download progress bar

in Browsers and Email
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  6. Show download progress bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  7. Download progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download progress: Where is the download progress indicator and the log and the folder with all past downloads...in order to access and read/use them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-progress/7d019026-abda-4a3c-bd21-485e6e25b124
  8. Search Box Vanished In Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Search Box Vanished In Edge: Hi, Been using Edge browser since it first became available, with little or no problems......but this is doing my head in....the search box has disappeared from the new tab page, I am running two laptops, both with exactly the same settings....one still shows the search box,...
  9. Downloading in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading in Edge: I'm attempting to download Win 10 64-bit Nvidia drivers from the Nvidia website. On the Nvidia driver search page, after I've selected the search parameters and conducted the driver search, I come to an download button page. I click the download button and I arrive at an...
  10. Edge and download progress.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and download progress.: It would be nice if Edge had a progress bar on the taskbar like Firefox and Chrome. Unless I am missing something. Henry 94389

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge download progress

2. download progress in edge

3. Edge: redisplay

4. edge download box,
  5. display download progress in edge,
  6. redisplay of edge download progress box