Windows 10: Redstone RS1 - The first builds were sighted......!

Discus and support Redstone RS1 - The first builds were sighted......! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; RS1 - The first builds were sighted......! *Wink 10.0.11073.1000.rs1_release.151120-2022 Source:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Redstone RS1 - The first builds were sighted......!

Cluster Head, Dec 11, 2015
  2. G.Ilex Win User

Will Nokia Lumia 1020 get any software update?

Well to say it correctly, Microsoft excluded the 1020 and many other phones from upgrading to windows 10 at the start off the first Windows 10 release back in 2015.

There was a loophole in the insider program since releasing windows 10, that allowed unsupported phone to get the insider builds that were delivered in the release preview ring. I used that loop hole with my old 1020.

But that were only TH2 (thresehold) builds the excluded phones never could get RS1 (redstone) builds

But that loophole has been closed since a week or two ago. They changed it because of the coming anniversary update for windows 10 mobile, releasing the Redstone 1 builds to the public

The insider program will start shortly after that release with testing for the RS2 branche of builds.

G.Ilex, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Cliff S New Member

Redstone RS1 - The first builds were sighted......!

As usual you're on top of things Frank*Thumbs

Cliff S, Dec 11, 2015
  4. Yes! - I'm a real Insider......! *Wink *Party

Redstone RS1 - The first builds were sighted......! [​IMG]

Redstone RS1 - The first builds were sighted......! [​IMG]

Cluster Head, Dec 11, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the information Frank. Can't wait to see this dropped,

BunnyJ, Dec 11, 2015
  6. Dean73 Win User
    Thanks for the info mate.

PS: I have been waiting for this *Smile

Dean73, Dec 12, 2015
  7. Atomic77 Win User

Wow. That's is cool. I wonder when it will hit me. I'm using windows 10 home and I'm not a insider.

Atomic77, Dec 12, 2015
  8. Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Redstone RS1 - The first builds were sighted......! - Similar Threads - Redstone RS1 builds

2. First PC build

in Windows 10 Customization
    First PC build: Yesterday i conpleted my first pc bulid. Everything works, however when i try to install windows 10 a flashing underscore appears. I have trued everything i can think of and have used my time since to look it up. Any help? Thank you....
  3. First PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First PC build: Hello, I just finished building my first PC. I got into the bios fine pc works fine. I bought windows 10 usb install at microcenter. I boot windows from bios and it takes me to a black screen menu where I can choose windows 64bit or 32bit. I click enter for the 64bit and...
  4. Block at First Sight: Windows Defender blocking malware in SECONDS!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Block at First Sight: Windows Defender blocking malware in SECONDS!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TeamsMe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gptphp/block_at_first_sight_windows_defender_blocking/
  5. Blocking a sight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking a sight: I am coiming across various advertisement on snapdeal.com Kindly help blocking it in my browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-a-sight/6e8f5a51-f6e9-4f6e-b1b6-1a3db2d5af0c
  6. Enable block at first sight

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enable block at first sight: I just got this popup [img] I was in Firefox preferences at the time. When I clicked on the popup, it took me here Enable Block at First Sight to detect malware in seconds | Microsoft Docs I don't know what setting change caused this. I was coincidentally downloading...
  7. Configure the 'Block at First Sight' feature?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Configure the 'Block at First Sight' feature?: Windows Defender has this feature called Block at First Sight. Does this need to be set in Group Policy or could it be set in the Windows Defender Security GUI app? If so, please explain the steps. I know I have the Cloud protection enabled in the Defender app, but I don't...
  8. All Chromium based browsers crashing on Build 14342.rs1

in Browsers and Email
    All Chromium based browsers crashing on Build 14342.rs1: I'm not sure if there is a fix for this or not. It may take a Microsoft fix to get it sorted. I received the new build 14342.rs1_release.160506.1708 and immediately my Google Chrome crashed within about 20/30 seconds of loading. Although it was a little later I also...
  9. Enable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10: How to: Enable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10 Windows Defender Antivirus helps protect your PC against malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other...
  10. First Win 10 Mobile Redstone Build Breaks Down Charging on Lumia 550

in Windows 10 News
    First Win 10 Mobile Redstone Build Breaks Down Charging on Lumia 550: First Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Build Breaks Down Charging on Lumia 550 Watch out, as you might need to downgrade to 10586 Microsoft rolled out the first Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build a couple of days ago for new Lumia phones, including 950, 950 XL, and 550, but...