Windows 10: Reduce bass in VLC sound

Discus and support Reduce bass in VLC sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reduce bass in vlc sound?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnDavidButterfield, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Reduce bass in VLC sound

How do I reduce bass in vlc sound?

:)

JohnDavidButterfield, Jul 23, 2018
  2. zakgio23 Win User

How to Reduce Bass

Hi everyone,
    I recently set up my 5.1 surround sound for my PC and the sub-woofer is very powerful and almost distorts the sound, how can i reduce the bass, is their a 3rd party mixer can download?

zakgio23, Jul 23, 2018
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. Reduce bass in VLC sound

No bass playing in sound

This problem keeps happening when no bass plays in sounds causing all music to sound tinny.

It happened last week and clicking Playback Devices > Spatial Sound > Restore Defaults fixed the problem.

The problem has now happened again and the above steps have not fixed the problem this time.

I have seen other people mention this in the forum but advice is outdated

Reinstalling Realtek has also not fixed the problem.

Please provide some advice on how to fix this problem.

TonyPlatts, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Reduce bass in VLC sound

1. Reduce bass in VLC sound - Similar Threads - Reduce bass VLC

2. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  3. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  4. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers: Hey, So basically I am facing an irritating problem, that is my speaker sound too BOOMY and with lot of BASS, when I am using 'Realtek High Definition Audio' Driver. 1 I changed the driver to High Definition Audio, which basically fixed the BOOMY Bass Sound, but then the...
  6. Realtek to much bass and bad sound?

Realtek to much bass and bad sound?: Hello there. I'm using asus rog g751j windows pro .... i had amazing sound, but for some reason i unistalled from my manager the sound driver, and installed it back but there was no Sound. The drivers from 2019 does not work for me. I needed to install Realtek drivers so i...
  7. No bass and tinny sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No bass and tinny sound: Hi all, I have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx running windows 10. I have no Bass in youtube or and media player and the sound in general sounds horrible. This was not always the case. However, when I go into Fruity Loops (a digital audio workstation that uses another...
  8. Sound Bass Boost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Bass Boost: When i look for my bass Boost on my Hyper X Cloud 2 in Sound control panel, bass boost is not an option. Ive updated drivers and still no change, ive also tried a 3rd party equalizer ( Equalizer APO ) and the sound doesnt change when applied submitted by /u/Lil-Grey-Pump...
  9. VLC, When minimized, no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC, When minimized, no sound: As the title says, just installed VLC app and played some music, all fine. now, when i minimize it, i've no sound? i need to click on desktop then use browsers etc 53763
  10. How to Reduce Bass

How to Reduce Bass: Hi everyone, I recently set up my 5.1 surround sound for my PC and the sub-woofer is very powerful and almost distorts the sound, how can i reduce the bass, is their a 3rd party mixer can download? 55346