Windows 10: Redundant Update

Discus and support Redundant Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.219.839.0] appears every time I check for updates. I let it install and slam, boom,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, May 4, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

Redundant Update

Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.219.839.0] appears every time I check for updates. I let it install and slam, boom, bowee there it is again next time I check for updates.
    *Roflmao2

:)

AFTommy, May 4, 2016
  2. Chasref Win User

Redundant router

Thanks. Yes, that is where it appears.

Chasref, May 4, 2016
  3. Chasref Win User
    Redundant router

I changed my router recently. The old router network details still show as an available (and secured) network, despite my having clicked on "Forget". It does not appear when I click on "Manage available networks" but is in the "Show available networks"
    list.

Chasref, May 4, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Redundant Update

Get the latest definitions - Microsoft Malware Protection Center

Cliff S, May 4, 2016
  5. AFTommy Win User
    Sorry Cliff there isn't any table below

AFTommy, May 4, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Did you try to update definitions thru WD itself. I had that case once and one update thru WD fixed it.

CountMike, May 4, 2016
  7. AFTommy Win User
    My real question is after installing the named update why does it keep coming back every time I seek updates?

AFTommy, May 4, 2016
  8. CountMike New Member

Redundant Update

My last one from this morning is 1.219.870.0, I think yours got stuck few days ago.

CountMike, May 4, 2016
  9. AFTommy Win User
    yes I know but... what now

AFTommy, May 4, 2016
  10. CountMike New Member
    Now try from WD itself, that's what fixed my problem.

CountMike, May 4, 2016
  11. Cliff S New Member
    You could try disk cleanup(as admin) and selecting Defender and Update cleanup. I don't know if it'll help, but... worth a try.
    Note after the Defender cleanup it'll say you need to scan again, as this also clears the scan logs.

Cliff S, May 4, 2016
  12. Cliff S New Member
    I just tried the above and then re updated now:

Redundant Update [​IMG]

Cliff S, May 4, 2016
  13. CountMike New Member

Redundant Update

Check again in couple of days, maybe it's fixed.

CountMike, May 4, 2016
  14. AFTommy Win User
    Thanks for your help. Its appreciated

AFTommy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Redundant Update

1. Redundant Update - Similar Threads - Redundant Update

2. Internal HDD not being detected with "disk error - cyclic redundancy check"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD not being detected with "disk error - cyclic redundancy check": Recently tried updating my Windows 10 PC but had problems with installing a security update last January 2024 screenshot below. I didn't bother trying to fix this for a while but then I encountered a problem with my game Dota 2 on Steam which was actually located on my drive...
  3. Internal HDD not being detected with "disk error - cyclic redundancy check"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD not being detected with "disk error - cyclic redundancy check": Recently tried updating my Windows 10 PC but had problems with installing a security update last January 2024 screenshot below. I didn't bother trying to fix this for a while but then I encountered a problem with my game Dota 2 on Steam which was actually located on my drive...
  4. Internal HDD not being detected with "disk error - cyclic redundancy check"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....: 1. Research says it is the new name for Quick Access. What I don't undersatnd is it's inherit redundancy. My Quick Access Icons appear just under home. One mouse click and I'm done. Now the plan is I must look at the items in Quick Access all day but I'm supposed to do an...
  6. HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....

HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....: 1. Research says it is the new name for Quick Access. What I don't undersatnd is it's inherit redundancy. My Quick Access Icons appear just under home. One mouse click and I'm done. Now the plan is I must look at the items in Quick Access all day but I'm supposed to do an...
  7. I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.: I bought a brand new Samsung 870 EVO SSD this afternoon and ran home to install it, only to get a CRC data error.I returned that SSD and got another 870 SSD and am having the same issue with the second drive. The drive shows up in BIOS and disk management, but not my file...
  8. I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.

I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.: I bought a brand new Samsung 870 EVO SSD this afternoon and ran home to install it, only to get a CRC data error.I returned that SSD and got another 870 SSD and am having the same issue with the second drive. The drive shows up in BIOS and disk management, but not my file...
  9. I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Excessive & redundant amount of restore points following latest update / Event 513 MsQuic...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excessive & redundant amount of restore points following latest update / Event 513 MsQuic...: Hi,I've only had this laptop about a month, and not really fiddled with many things so far. After the latest Windows update, I noticed a huge amount of restore points had been created. They all seem to be exactly the sameI haven't updated any of these drivers since the last...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redundant update files