Windows 10: Reformat

Discus and support Reformat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi My apologies for my ignorance if this question is seen as stupid. I wish to reformat my computer. I have ISO's for Win 10 Anniversary and and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by noels7, May 24, 2017.

1. noels7 Win User

Reformat

Hi

My apologies for my ignorance if this question is seen as stupid.
    I wish to reformat my computer. I have ISO's for Win 10 Anniversary and
    and Win 10 Creator (1703) versions.

Can I use Creator to install Windows 10 on my computer after I reformat or do
    I have to install Anniversary version first.
    I will use program( produkey_setup.exe) to ascertain my Win 10 Pro product
    key.
    Any advice/assistance would be appreciated.

Noel Southam

:)

noels7, May 24, 2017
  2. reformat Win User

how to reformat

how to nokia 5530?

expressmusic?

pls help me

how to do it

reformat, May 24, 2017
  3. Reformatting

If I format my phone do I revert back to the old firmware or simple lose all info on the phone and revert back to a pristine version of whatever firmware I happen to have on it?

boristhespie, May 24, 2017
  4. skcusime Win User

Reformat

If you've burnt the ISO to a DVD, you can boot, re-format and install Creators direct from that disc. No need to install an old version first

skcusime, May 24, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, May 24, 2017
  6. AddRAM Win User
    And there is no reason to dig out a key. Just do the install and skip the part where it asks for a key, or just check "I don`t have a key" windows 10 will auto activate.

AddRAM, May 24, 2017
  7. noels7 Win User
    Many thanks guys for your assistance. Appreciated.

Regards

Noel Southam

noels7, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reformat

1. Reformat - Similar Threads - Reformat

2. i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...: what happened here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reformatted-my-pc-and-now-some-videos-arent/7b52eed0-45fd-46b1-98c9-e6ab8f61bfb7
  3. i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...: what happened here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reformatted-my-pc-and-now-some-videos-arent/7b52eed0-45fd-46b1-98c9-e6ab8f61bfb7
  4. Need help reformatting Windows recovery partition that wont detect new space!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help reformatting Windows recovery partition that wont detect new space!: After following instructions from KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update - Microsoft Support my new partition is the exact same size and wont use the new 500mb I've freed up for the recovery partition. So 530MB is the original...
  5. Need help reformatting Windows recovery partition that wont detect new space!

Need help reformatting Windows recovery partition that wont detect new space!: After following instructions from KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update - Microsoft Support my new partition is the exact same size and wont use the new 500mb I've freed up for the recovery partition. So 530MB is the original...
  6. Need help reformatting Windows recovery partition that wont detect new space!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reformatting and reusing an HDD that was part of a Microsoft Storage Space that has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reformatting and reusing an HDD that was part of a Microsoft Storage Space that has been...: I had a pair of 2TB HDDs that were a Storage Space pool. Recently, I replaced those two HDDs with a single 4TB SSD, removing them from my computer. My original plan was to reformat them and use them as external storage. I did not know that it would be important to remove them...
  8. Reformatting and reusing an HDD that was part of a Microsoft Storage Space that has been...

Reformatting and reusing an HDD that was part of a Microsoft Storage Space that has been...: I had a pair of 2TB HDDs that were a Storage Space pool. Recently, I replaced those two HDDs with a single 4TB SSD, removing them from my computer. My original plan was to reformat them and use them as external storage. I did not know that it would be important to remove them...
  9. Reformatting and reusing an HDD that was part of a Microsoft Storage Space that has been...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Reformat old drive after moving OS to new one without loss of new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reformat old drive after moving OS to new one without loss of new one: Hello,I have transfered my Windows 10 OS from an HDD to SSD. Probably worth mentioning that I used minitool shadowmaker backup and recovery to do this. The system works just fine when I unplug the old drive, system boots from new SSD. Issue is when I insert old HDD, then it...