Windows 10: Refresh Windows 10

Discus and support Refresh Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there. I hope this is the right subforum to post this in. I'd like to refresh Windows 10 on one of my PCs. The question is: Will it reinstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gallicbear, May 27, 2017.

1. Refresh Windows 10

Hi there. I hope this is the right subforum to post this in. I'd like to refresh Windows 10 on one of my PCs. The question is: Will it reinstall the latest build of Windows? I just got to the Creator's Update a few days ago and I'd like to keep it. Thanks in advance for your tips and info.

:)

gallicbear, May 27, 2017
  2. SAM-1 Win User

Windows 10 - Start screen displayed when log in or start.

hi

The best solution for this case Refreshing or Resetting your PC

here is complete guide how to Refresh or Resetting your PC in windows 10

before you Refresh or Reset your PC Read these instructions

How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC

Here is the Guide available in two options :

Option One: To Refresh Windows 10 at Boot

Option Two: To Refresh Windows 10 from Settings in Windows 10

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/refresh-windows-10.6827/

if your problem solved check thread answer

Regard

SAM-1, May 27, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, May 27, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Refresh Windows 10

I'm assuming you want to put Creators Update on another PC. I would just do an in-place upgrade/repair from an MS ISO following Step 4 in this tutorial (read thru & watch vid, if you don't understand anything) - Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

The download will be Creators Update and there is no need to create an install usb or dvd. You can put the ISO on a usb if you have multiple devices to upgrade, to save download time. The result will be a fresh copy of CU with an option to rollback within 10 days. Good Luck

mrgeek, May 27, 2017
  5. Thanks, mrgeek. That answers my question.

gallicbear, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Refresh Windows 10

1. Refresh Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Refresh

2. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  3. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  4. Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution: When i increase my refresh rate in the setting from 60hz to 120hz which is the max my resolution lowers to 1440 * 900. This is new and i cant fix it....
  5. Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution

Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution: When i increase my refresh rate in the setting from 60hz to 120hz which is the max my resolution lowers to 1440 * 900. This is new and i cant fix it....
  6. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  7. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  8. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?: When I click an item it keeps refreshing how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-search-stop-refreshing-when-i-click/894a67e7-008c-4169-b7cb-1b627ae36120
  9. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?: When I click an item it keeps refreshing how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-search-stop-refreshing-when-i-click/894a67e7-008c-4169-b7cb-1b627ae36120
  10. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?