Windows 10: Refreshed PC and now no Office address book

Discus and support Refreshed PC and now no Office address book in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Anyone have any ideas how to recover an Outlook address book? I had to do a system refresh on my pc and after everything was reinstalled I realized my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by WPaGuy7, Apr 23, 2018.

1. WPaGuy7 Win User

Refreshed PC and now no Office address book

Anyone have any ideas how to recover an Outlook address book? I had to do a system refresh on my pc and after everything was reinstalled I realized my address book is gone. Any help would be appreciated.*Rolleyes*Rolleyes

:)

WPaGuy7, Apr 23, 2018

2. Synchronising Lumia 730 with Office 2010 Outlook

How do I synchronise the phone contacts on Lumia 730 with the contacts in my address book in Office 2010 Outlook? I used to have a nokia E9 and I was using PC Suite to synchronise data on the phone and Office 2010 Outlook. But now I can't do same with
    my Lumia 730. Can anyone help?

Kodjo Owusu-Ansah, Apr 23, 2018
  3. Mary L59 Win User
    How to send email to multiple contacts in Windows 10 mail?

Yes, I have a PEOPLE app not an address book. In office outlook and that has an address book. But I would rather use the windows mail but I'm not just because of that. grrrr

Mary L59, Apr 23, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Refreshed PC and now no Office address book - Similar Threads - Refreshed Office address

2. Contacts and Address Books

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts and Address Books: Hello,Can someone tell me how I can tell the Windows OS to default to using the Windows Address Book and the Contacts in the Contacts folder? It was working fine until I configured my Office 365 account on Outlook. Now it seems the outlook address book has taken over.My...
  3. address book

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    address book: does windows 10 come with a address book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/b86fdc9a-6a3e-4f96-a35f-5345ac8eb6fb
  4. a decent address book?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a decent address book?: Hi you all, I have a problem with my contacts and their management. All of my contacts are stored in a Gmail account. I tried People -> but I can't see the all the information of the contact through columns, but only by clicking on it. So I can't view people by...
  5. Address Book

Address Book: I can not add contacts to my windows address book that came with the computer. I have around 170 names and addresses. I right click to bring up a menu and add new contact is not there no more and it is not in the tools bar on top. what happened to the add new contact? so i...
  6. Microsoft Office Outlook Address Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Outlook Address Book: Since the latest Windows Update two days ago, all of the contacts in my Office Outlook Address Book have disappeared. It says that "The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened and it may have been moved or deleted." Help! That represents years...
  7. address book

address book: How do I go about setting up and address book ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/ace89429-5b53-48bf-b12c-0a7e752d23c4
  8. Address Book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Address Book: when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/address-book/af94b9f3-010d-413a-b730-3ce5d78267bf
  9. restoring address book

in Browsers and Email
    restoring address book: If I switch from Windows 10 Mail to Windows Live Mail, will that restore direct access to my address book contacts? Or would Thunderbird do it? I'm getting tired of W10 mail's cumbersome process for addressing emails 34091
  10. MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book: Had to reinstall W10 and, subsequently Office 2010. All my data and backups are in a separate partition so none of that was lost. Imported a backup of my 'Contacts' and they show OK in the 'Contacts' folder. However, they no longer appear in the Address Book. Any ideas...