Windows 10: Refresher course

Discus and support Refresher course in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using Corel Draw Graphics Suite 6 I have a facial portrait that I want to use. I can't remember how to use or where to find a Transparency tool, take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The Howling Wolves, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Refresher course

Using Corel Draw Graphics Suite 6 I have a facial portrait that I want to use.
    I can't remember how to use or where to find a Transparency tool, take photo and bezier it to still have photo and able to see what's behind a different background?
    I've been away too long since my wife passed away and now it's back to teaching an old horse new or forgotten tricks.
    Any and all help appreciated.
    THW

:)

The Howling Wolves, Mar 28, 2016
  2. patc---01 Win User

the number of tracks shown in music library differs

.. have you refreshed the library?

If you delete song files from the phone without refreshing, they'll still show up in the music player and in the count - though they won't play of course ..

patc---01, Mar 28, 2016
  3. marketplace refresher

Can't update app so I can't download or update apps..error 805a0193

help

:'(

hair1122---01, Mar 28, 2016
  4. kado897 Win User

Refresher course

Hi THW and welcome back. I don't have X6 any more but I think the tool is the similar in X7.

Refresher course [​IMG]

kado897, Mar 28, 2016
  5. Thanks Keith for responding so quickly and posting the above thumbnails.
    Will work on it later today and let you know how things went.
    THW

The Howling Wolves, Mar 28, 2016
  6. Thanks again Keith as I was close with the transparency but forgot the Uniform part.
    Have a great day and marked as SOLVED!
    THW

The Howling Wolves, Mar 29, 2016
  7. kado897 Win User
    Thanks THW. Anything more just ask.

kado897, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Refresher course

1. Refresher course - Similar Threads - Refresher course

2. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  3. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  4. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I refreshed my computer and I had windows 10 now I have windows 8 and can't get my windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I refreshed my computer and I had windows 10 now I have windows 8 and can't get my windows...: I refreshed my computer and I had windows 10 now I have windows 8 and can't get my windows 10 to reinstall I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-refreshed-my-computer-and-i-had-windows-10-now-i/ad9ac787-15e1-40bb-858c-1b6d3e7c27d7
  6. I refreshed my computer and I had windows 10 now I have windows 8 and can't get my windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I refreshed my computer and I had windows 10 now I have windows 8 and can't get my windows...: I refreshed my computer and I had windows 10 now I have windows 8 and can't get my windows 10 to reinstall I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-refreshed-my-computer-and-i-had-windows-10-now-i/ad9ac787-15e1-40bb-858c-1b6d3e7c27d7
  7. I refreshed my computer and I had windows 10 now I have windows 8 and can't get my windows...

8. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  9. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  10. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?