Windows 10: refreshing issues

Discus and support refreshing issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after refreshing my pc ( windows 10 ) the computer won't respond,I have only a black screen and the pointer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jrpc76, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Jrpc76 Win User

refreshing issues

after refreshing my pc ( windows 10 ) the computer won't respond,I have only a black screen and the pointer.

:)

Jrpc76, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 11, 2018
  4. refreshing issues

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

refreshing issues

1. refreshing issues - Similar Threads - refreshing issues

2. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  3. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  4. Refresh rate issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh rate issue: Hello.I recently purchased a Samsung Q60C tv. this is a 60hz screen. I hooked it up to my pc like my last tv second screen. But im not able to get better fps than 30.When the PC is disconnected, i can put the game mode on on the tv and it goes to 50 automatically, when i plug...
  5. Refresh rate issue

Refresh rate issue: Hello.I recently purchased a Samsung Q60C tv. this is a 60hz screen. I hooked it up to my pc like my last tv second screen. But im not able to get better fps than 30.When the PC is disconnected, i can put the game mode on on the tv and it goes to 50 automatically, when i plug...
  6. Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue: Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-do-not-blink-when-i-press-refresh-i-tried/8062f975-a7d0-47f8-8144-529abcd82694
  7. Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue

Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue: Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-do-not-blink-when-i-press-refresh-i-tried/8062f975-a7d0-47f8-8144-529abcd82694
  8. My desktop icons do not flicker while refreshing. How to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop icons do not flicker while refreshing. How to fix this issue: Pls solve the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-do-not-flicker-while-refreshing/1e6019fc-b7c3-4258-8f6f-e833804f5df6
  9. My desktop icons do not flicker while refreshing. How to fix this issue

My desktop icons do not flicker while refreshing. How to fix this issue: Pls solve the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-do-not-flicker-while-refreshing/1e6019fc-b7c3-4258-8f6f-e833804f5df6
  10. Windows 11 keeps refreshing issue

Windows 11 keeps refreshing issue: There is a issue that windows 11 desktop keeps refreshing apps are refreshing and everything. First it looks normal but in 1 seconds it refreshes your desktop. It should need a button to shut down without updating, or just remove the updated before shut down button, Because...