Windows 10: Refund for accidental purchase

Discus and support Refund for accidental purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShellyAnderson1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Refund for accidental purchase

Hi:

We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was buying the right app for PC and accidentally bought the book instead..an online thesaurus. I need a good offline thesaurus for writing when I'm not near WiFi. Not a good night... Can a person get a refund or exchange in cases like this? Thank you..

:)

ShellyAnderson1, Jul 12, 2018

2. Refund for unauthorized in-app purchase!!

That's a lot of money. Here is what you have to do.

• Go to gethelp.live.com
    • Select BILLING
    • Select CONTACT US
    • Here there will be a chat link. Start chatting and ask them for refund.
    • Have your credit card statement, billing emails and anything else related to this accidental app purchase handy before you start the chat.

Jay_answers, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Refund Button Not Available

I accidentally purchased a game through the xbox app on my computer and would like a refund for it. I tried going to my billing history and noticed there is no refund button there. Are there additional steps I might be missing to request the refund or
    is there anyone from support I can talk to?

DigiGolfer, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Refund for accidental purchase

Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Refund for accidental purchase

1. Refund for accidental purchase - Similar Threads - Refund accidental purchase

2. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...
  3. Accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental purchase: I bought minecraft dungeons: flames of the nether dlc accidentally how to refund it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-purchase/d49b5f50-5116-4ed2-b502-64c81485bc53
  4. refund for purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund for purchased game: I recently purchased minecraft for my son's new computer. Microsoft will not allow me to add the new computer as a device to my account, so I am unable to install it. I want a refund for the game I can't download or use. I can't figure out how to get a refund....
  5. Refund for Minecraft purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Minecraft purchase: hello, about three days ago i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever i get into survival i go to cut down trees it happens with all blocks and in the middle of mining it freezes for a good 5 seconds then crashes. I've gone to other questions and done everything...
  6. How to get refund for accidental purchase?

How to get refund for accidental purchase?: My daughter made several transactions without me knowing on my laptop. I was unaware that my card was linked in any way for her to be able ti access it. She has used it to make transactions for candy crush soda. There is no refund option in transaction history. I phoned...
  7. Am I able to get refunds for accidental purchases?

Am I able to get refunds for accidental purchases?: My daughter made several transactions without me knowing on my laptop. I was unaware that my card was linked in any way for her to be able ti access it. She has used it to make transactions for candy crush soda. There is no refund option in transaction history. I phoned...
  8. Cannot find option to refund accidental purchase.

Cannot find option to refund accidental purchase.: Hi all, Made the mistake of buying something that I didn't realise was only for Xbox via the Microsoft store, but I can't find the option to refund it - wherever the option is, it's not in the same location as the other items I've purchased; https://i.imgur.com/ORbaNed.png...
  9. Refund for unathorized purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for unathorized purchase: Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get a refund for Minecraft. The purchase was not authorized by me and I need to return it but cannot find a way too....
  10. Refund of Game Purchase

Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...