Windows 10: Refund for accidental purchase

Discus and support Refund for accidental purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShellyAnderson1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Refund for accidental purchase

Hi:

We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was buying the right app for PC and accidentally bought the book instead..an online thesaurus. I need a good offline thesaurus for writing when I'm not near WiFi. Not a good night... Can a person get a refund or exchange in cases like this? Thank you..

:)

ShellyAnderson1, Jul 12, 2018

2. Refund for unauthorized in-app purchase!!

That's a lot of money. Here is what you have to do.

• Go to gethelp.live.com
    • Select BILLING
    • Select CONTACT US
    • Here there will be a chat link. Start chatting and ask them for refund.
    • Have your credit card statement, billing emails and anything else related to this accidental app purchase handy before you start the chat.

Jay_answers, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Refund Button Not Available

I accidentally purchased a game through the xbox app on my computer and would like a refund for it. I tried going to my billing history and noticed there is no refund button there. Are there additional steps I might be missing to request the refund or
    is there anyone from support I can talk to?

DigiGolfer, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Refund for accidental purchase

Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Refund for accidental purchase

1. Refund for accidental purchase - Similar Threads - Refund accidental purchase

2. Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund: By mistake I bought a game in Microsoft Store. Can I request a refund? Can I return it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/c40b97be-4a80-40ce-adef-875be3e2de3a"
  3. Refund

Refund: I received a phone call from Microsoft today from a**** a Kathy Jackson. The call went to voice mail so I still have the recording. When I return the phone call it was a guy that picked up the phone stating Microsoft Refund Dept. I informed him that I am returning a phone...
  4. I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...

I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...: Would it be possible to change the email address of the person to whom my gift was addressed? Or will I have to purchase the application as a gift again?...
  5. Refund for Subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund for Subscription: Will I still be refunded for the full amount for a Microsoft subscription by cancelling it the same day as purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/refund-for-subscription/014dbdb2-40ba-4509-bad7-035aa50acd8d
  6. Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund: I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button didnt show up. I'd just like the money back, please. I feel really bad about the purchase right about now.....
  7. refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund: I accidnetally purchases this a few moments ago I didnt mean to How can I cancel and get my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/refund/4f74bb4c-fcd7-46ef-a5eb-bf6991e736da
  8. microsoft refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft refund: I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something. The weird thing is that I had just bought a new computer yesterday. They wanted me to press the windows and R buttons down...
  9. refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund: can i place. get a refund. on call of duty. ww2 ***Moved from Surface/SurfaceBook/Install, update and repair*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/refund/29168a8c-eb05-4ff9-9030-5d161a68b356
  10. Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store: Microsoft this week quietly introduced an important new feature called self-service refunds for its Windows Store and Xbox Store. Soon, those who purchase apps or games digitally will be able to get a full refund if they move quickly enough. The feature is currently...