Windows 10: refuse connection secure server

Discus and support refuse connection secure server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Iam no longer able to connect to secure server at www.mymedicare.gov server refuse connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raul R Suarez, Jul 12, 2018.

1. refuse connection secure server

Iam no longer able to connect to secure server at www.mymedicare.gov server refuse connection

:)

Raul R Suarez, Jul 12, 2018

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    The proxy server is refusing connections

Had a virus/malware invasion. Ran all my AV/MW programs and think I got rid of it. Now either ie or FF will not access the internet with "the proxy server is refusing connections". Ran the MS troubleshooter, it claimed no problems. Have a win7 machine on the home network, it has no problems only my 9879 version. Appreciate some troubleshooting tips for this.

meebers, Jul 12, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

refuse connection secure server

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

refuse connection secure server

1. refuse connection secure server - Similar Threads - refuse connection secure

2. The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome: [ATTACH] If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser in Windows, and receive an error message called The proxy server is refusing connections while opening a website, then this post will be able to help you. Although we have [...] This post The proxy server is...
  3. WiFi Refuses to connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi Refuses to connect: I have an HP Pavilion laptoo I keep trying to connect to my colleges WiFi network and have been doing so for a month now. Only today has it refused to connect to the network with the WiFi icon in the popup window blinking. I've tried updating the driver, I've tried...
  4. secure dns server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    secure dns server: for years i used an anti-virus program that came as a suite of products. one of which was they had a secure dns and in stucted you to change you network adapter to their ip address. they did not say anything about that it would ad a small string at the end of my home page for...
  5. ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED

ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED: Step by step instructions to solve connection problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/err-connection-refused/b74c7d84-b68d-45b7-9b60-d78172872413
  6. trouble connecting to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble connecting to server: hi im trying to play the isle on steam I have it downloaded on my computer but I am trying to play an online game and when ever I try to play it always says trouble connecting to server...
  7. Why 'Refused To Connect' ?

Why 'Refused To Connect' ?: I have a win10 machine. It has two adapters - one onboard ethernet and one plugin usb wifi. Both adapters are enabled and both seem to be working fine. The wifi is allowing internet access and here I am writing this via it. The ethernet has a wifi camera plugged...
  8. Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 refusing to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 refusing to install: Hi, I use Microsoft Virtual Server 2005, but have a strange problem. It says that this application cannot run on my system but ran perfectly when I was on Windows 7. Please help! 40041
  9. The proxy server is refusing connections

The proxy server is refusing connections: Had a virus/malware invasion. Ran all my AV/MW programs and think I got rid of it. Now either ie or FF will not access the internet with "the proxy server is refusing connections". Ran the MS troubleshooter, it claimed no problems. Have a win7 machine on the home network, it...
  10. Network Connections Refused

Network Connections Refused: Testing 2 PC's with 10 on a network of 24 users. Both machines were running 7 and updated prior to the upgrade. Both have reset network connections to some strange IPV6 setting including ## signs, wiping out the IPV4 settings. Now they wont allow IPV4 settings at all. Ive...