Windows 10: refuse connection secure server

Discus and support refuse connection secure server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Iam no longer able to connect to secure server at www.mymedicare.gov server refuse connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raul R Suarez, Jul 12, 2018.

1. refuse connection secure server

Iam no longer able to connect to secure server at www.mymedicare.gov server refuse connection

:)

Raul R Suarez, Jul 12, 2018

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    The proxy server is refusing connections

Had a virus/malware invasion. Ran all my AV/MW programs and think I got rid of it. Now either ie or FF will not access the internet with "the proxy server is refusing connections". Ran the MS troubleshooter, it claimed no problems. Have a win7 machine on the home network, it has no problems only my 9879 version. Appreciate some troubleshooting tips for this.

meebers, Jul 12, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

refuse connection secure server

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

refuse connection secure server

1. refuse connection secure server - Similar Threads - refuse connection secure

2. **** refused to connect ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **** refused to connect ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: About a week ago, a problem started that's been a pain in the **** ever since, I'm running windows 11 and most websites other than Google stuff for some reason connects...
  3. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  4. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  5. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. youtube refusing to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    youtube refusing to connect: [ATTACH]this is happening with me when i ran a troubleshooter regarding connection on youtube please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-refusing-to-connect/65e65146-f27f-4462-8c00-916101f45e48
  7. Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect: After I reinstalled Windows 10, my PC has been refusing to connect to my Bluetooth headphones. If I try pressing the Connect button, my PC will say, "That didn't work. Make sure your device is discoverable and try again." I have tried troubleshooting, unpairing then repairing...
  8. The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome: [ATTACH] If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser in Windows, and receive an error message called The proxy server is refusing connections while opening a website, then this post will be able to help you. Although we have [...] This post The proxy server is...
  9. Why 'Refused To Connect' ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why 'Refused To Connect' ?: I have a win10 machine. It has two adapters - one onboard ethernet and one plugin usb wifi. Both adapters are enabled and both seem to be working fine. The wifi is allowing internet access and here I am writing this via it. The ethernet has a wifi camera plugged...
  10. The proxy server is refusing connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The proxy server is refusing connections: Had a virus/malware invasion. Ran all my AV/MW programs and think I got rid of it. Now either ie or FF will not access the internet with "the proxy server is refusing connections". Ran the MS troubleshooter, it claimed no problems. Have a win7 machine on the home network, it...