Windows 10: Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run

Discus and support Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi TF, I have a laptop of win 10 16gb i7 and i have another laptop i7 16gb. My problem is i nèed a pc of 32gb to work with. As i cannot upgrade. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by cyberworld, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run

Hi TF,

I have a laptop of win 10 16gb i7 and i have another laptop i7 16gb.
    My problem is i nèed a pc of 32gb to work with. As i cannot upgrade. I need to make the two above pc as one(virtually via software) and use. I need to use it for vmware esxi lab environment. I have no idea. If some one could tell it would be really helpfull.

Thanks in advance.

:)

cyberworld, Aug 23, 2017
  2. craigod Win User

Windows cannot set up / Join a homegroup on this computer

Hi I am trying to join a Homegroup I have set up with two other pcs I have all using Windows 10

and I get the message Windows cannot set up a homegroup on this computer.

The other Two pcs are ok its just this one that cant join.

PLEASE Help

Regards

Craig

craigod, Aug 23, 2017
  3. Thondwe Win User
    Windows 10 Minecraft - Xbox join clubs setting not working

Trying get my two kids onto Realms, success with one - needed to change the Xbox settings to allow "Join Clubs" etc. But it's not working for the other kid - I get the same errors as if the "Join Clubs" setting weren't set. Repeatedly logged out and in
    of box xbox app and PC - nothing plays.

Errors "Can't create World with name whatever" if I try to get the trial running, and "Can't access multiplayer..." if I try and join the realm created on the other kids PC.

It's as though the changed settings are getting to the PC?

Any ideas?

Paul

Thondwe, Aug 23, 2017
  4. Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run

Could somebody suggest me a solution.

cyberworld, Aug 30, 2017
Thema:

Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run

1. Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run - Similar Threads - Reg Joining pc's

2. PC requires two restarts to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC requires two restarts to run: Hi. I am having issues with my Windows 10 gaming PC. Recently it requires me to restart it twice in order for some of the applications to run and for my Samsung tv to register screen input. Everything is up to date and no virus have been found. The issues I am finding is my...
  3. PC requires two restarts to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC requires two restarts to run: Hi. I am having issues with my Windows 10 gaming PC. Recently it requires me to restart it twice in order for some of the applications to run and for my Samsung tv to register screen input. Everything is up to date and no virus have been found. The issues I am finding is my...
  4. PC requires two restarts to run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Two .reg Files for 20H2 and 21H1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two .reg Files for 20H2 and 21H1: On Beeping Computer or Tech Radar (can't remember witch) They have a .reg file to prevent 20H2 from being upgraded to 21H1. Also a .reg file that you can use to go back to letting Windows Update update to 21H1. Anyone use these ? I have them downloaded . Are they safe to use...
  6. One PC, two accounts, one licence?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One PC, two accounts, one licence?: Hello there, I'd like to know if I need two separate Windows 10 licences if I want to use one PC but with two different A/D accounts. The background is that my company wants to give every employee one account with and one account without admin rights. Thank you for your...
  7. Question Reg Desktop Files in "This PC" , User and One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Reg Desktop Files in "This PC" , User and One Drive: Windows 10, purchased Oct 2019. Are the Desktop folders/files listed in "This PC," "One Drive" andc:/user/myname suppose to be the same? I seem to be having issues with the Icon shortcuts I have selected appearing on my Desktop. When I look at the Desktop files listed...
  8. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...
  9. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...
  10. Joined two Win installed in boot menu, one seems to "depend" on other

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Joined two Win installed in boot menu, one seems to "depend" on other: I'm not sure that I'm describing this right, so please help me out with the description if necessary. I have two Win 7 installs that I plan to upgrade to Win 10. Each is on a separate physical drive, one SSD and one HDD. Thanks to good advice in this forum, I used bcdboot...