Windows 10: Regaining lost memory

Discus and support Regaining lost memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting error messages that say I'm low on memory and to save files, close and restart all programs. I've done this several times, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LT2799, Jul 30, 2018.

1. LT2799 Win User

Regaining lost memory

I keep getting error messages that say I'm low on memory and to save files, close and restart all programs. I've done this several times, but I continue to get this e.m. How can I reclaim enough memory to stop receiving the error msg. and what's the best practices to prevent it from returning?

:)

LT2799, Jul 30, 2018
  2. timkamat Win User

lost apps after updating to belle

If you want to regain lost space and you Cant find the app again in store- then sadly you will have to format your memory. I know this is the ultimate step, but one is helpless.

timkamat, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Lost password, regain access to account

I know account name but lost password on my mobile phone. How can I regain access to account and change password?

PierreBolduc, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Regaining lost memory

Regain Lost files from E drive due to extending the size of C drive.

• HI,
    I am using a Windows 10 PC . I uninstalled Ubuntu OS and I got 40GB free space . I tried to merge the free space partition . After proceeding the files from my E drive has lost . How can regain those files ? Please help me.......

Athul Kumar, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Regaining lost memory

1. Regaining lost memory - Similar Threads - Regaining lost memory

2. Regain access to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regain access to Onedrive: Hackers have access to my passwords and have secured access to my Onedrive account, but not my Microsoft account. I am entirely blocked out of my Onedrive and cannot log in. Now I am getting notifications that my account is so full that I cannot use my email unless I buy more...
  3. what to do when memory lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do when memory lost: im trying to play roblox and it just sais memory lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-memory-lost/dd234519-b57f-48b4-ad0f-eeea29b05dd3
  4. what to do when memory lost

what to do when memory lost: im trying to play roblox and it just sais memory lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-memory-lost/dd234519-b57f-48b4-ad0f-eeea29b05dd3
  5. How to regain lost space on flashdrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to regain lost space on flashdrive?: I recently used ventoy on a flashdrive and it created an additional partition. However, I cleaned the drive using diskpart afterwards and now the total size has decreased as if the partition remained on the disk but is not showing. No hidden partitions show up in diskpart or...
  6. How to regain lost space on flashdrive?

How to regain lost space on flashdrive?: I recently used ventoy on a flashdrive and it created an additional partition. However, I cleaned the drive using diskpart afterwards and now the total size has decreased as if the partition remained on the disk but is not showing. No hidden partitions show up in diskpart or...
  7. Lost sound. How do I regain sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost sound. How do I regain sound?: Lost sound. Control Panel indicates that speakers are not enabled. Tried to enable but system will not respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sound-how-do-i-regain-sound/a470c6e9-4b01-4c6a-9e9a-764a5f86a8f4
  8. Regaining Administrator Access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Regaining Administrator Access: I'm the sole user of my computer. Previously, I was able to use it as an administrator, but I somehow ended up creating a separate administrator account. Unfortunately, I can't seem to switch it back. I wish I could go into more detail, but I'm not entirely clear on how I...
  9. I've lost my memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've lost my memory: Well not literally but since upgrading a Dell 755 to w10 (32 bit) I not only have 2.99 available memory out of the 4gb installed. Under W7 I had over 3.5 gig" so what has stolen my memory? Another identical machine running W10 but 64bit has 8 gig installed of which 7.86 is...
  10. regain admin rights

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    regain admin rights: this is for my brother he has lost all admin privileges and would like to get them back, how this happened he was doing a virus scan and it was taking an excessive amount of time and he wanted to stop it but it would not stop so he just turned off his computer when he...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. regaining lost memory