Windows 10: Regarding blue screen

Discus and support Regarding blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting Video Memory Management Internal error whenever i use my laptop. Its happening offent for past few days. My model is HP Pavilion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SumilKumaran, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Regarding blue screen

I am getting Video Memory Management Internal error whenever i use my laptop. Its happening offent for past few days.

My model is HP Pavilion 15E015TX

Serial no 5CD3288CZP

:)

SumilKumaran, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Regarding blue screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Regarding blue screen

1. Regarding blue screen - Similar Threads - Regarding blue screen

2. Regarding Green Screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Green Screen error.: Suddenly my laptop got restarted, and it is not booting "YOUR WINDOWS INSIDER BUILD RAN INTO A PROBLEM" Green Screen appears Stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME....
  3. Regarding Green Screen error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Green Screen error.: Suddenly my laptop got restarted, and it is not booting "YOUR WINDOWS INSIDER BUILD RAN INTO A PROBLEM" Green Screen appears Stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME....
  4. Question regarding this error screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question regarding this error screen: Hi all,I have a question about this.So i went into the bios to see my temps,i didnt change anything at all,just had a quick look and hit exit and i was greeted by this blue screen error.After hitting restart the pc booted normaly and no dump fille was created,no event viewer...
  5. Regarding plane blue screen and shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding plane blue screen and shutdown: I have purchased a new hard drive and installed in laptop and and connect the bootable USB drive to laptop only plane blue screen appears and shutdown Reply fast...
  6. Regarding screen resolution.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding screen resolution.: I have recently changed my VGA cable as my older VGA cable stopped working. But now with the new VGA cable the screen has become very blurry even though the new cable is a very good and expensive cable. I am sure there is nothing wrong with the cable. I have turned the...
  7. Still received no help regarding blue screens.

Still received no help regarding blue screens.: Hi I posted here a week ago or so and no one responded to my minidump uploads. I am having blue screens throughout my workdays and I have tried everything I can think of. I really have been struggling. I really cannot figure out what is causing so many errors. here is a...
  8. Regarding to the screen blurness and flickring

Regarding to the screen blurness and flickring: Hello I am Shashi Chand I have Lenovo ideapad z580(Windows 10 pro) its screen is flickers and blurs and struck every 1sec I tried to solve this by upgrading Display drivers but there is no changes and now How can I Solve this ?...
  9. Regarding Adjusting Brightness of Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Adjusting Brightness of Screen: I'm unable to adjust brightness of my laptop screen using F3 and F4 keys after recent Windows 10 update. I can change it only by going to Display Settings. I have updated Display adapters and installed all the updates of the drivers available....
  10. regarding blue screen after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    regarding blue screen after upgrade: The laptop supposedly completely upgraded to Wind ows 10, but after it's put on now the blue screen shows up with four options to choose from which are the continue, device, troubleshoot or turn PC off ones. Certainly, at least some of you must be familiar with this kind of...