Windows 10: regarding keyboard issues

Discus and support regarding keyboard issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with my keyboard ,some letters like a s d f q w e r like these letters are not working please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sivakrishn, Aug 4, 2018.

1. regarding keyboard issues

I have a problem with my keyboard ,some letters like a s d f q w e r like these letters are not working please help me

:)

sivakrishn, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 keyboard issue Logitech MK320

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Add input language

• Press Windows Button and start typing Control panel
    • Click on Clock, language and Region
    • Click on Language and click on Keyboard Layout
    • And you can add the input Language for keyboard and check if it helps

Method 2: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2018
  3. keyboard issues

Hello Suresh,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you with this.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

• Are you facing the same issue with an
      on screen keyboard as well?
    Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method: 1

I suggest you to run hardware & devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.

• Select “Troubleshooting”.

• Select “View all” on the top left corner.

• Click “Hardware & Sound”.

• Click “Hardware & devices”.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter

Method: 2

Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the
    driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Keyboard and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

regarding keyboard issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

regarding keyboard issues

1. regarding keyboard issues - Similar Threads - regarding keyboard issues

2. Issues regarding pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues regarding pc: So, recently my PC has started with this popup see below to sign in via work/school account. The issue I have is that the email that was orignally connected to it was my university email and now, after having left a couple of years, the university shut down older email...
  3. Issue regarding a game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding a game.: Me and a friend are having issues with the Xbox game app. on a game called Conan Exiles, in particular. My friend appears offline, when he's clearly online playing right next to me. His Xbox settings are set for him to be viewed as online, we can chat to each other, invite...
  4. Regarding the issue of update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding the issue of update: I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but it didn't get installed....
  5. regarding to the word issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding to the word issue: word document is not opening in my pc help me regarding to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-to-the-word-issue/513052f7-1697-4390-8477-fbafd0e94ab7
  6. regarding Printing issue..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    regarding Printing issue..: Dear Microsoft, We have a issue regarding printing a docs.. when printing the docs , the OS restarted with code : APCindex mismatch.. this type of errors came in windows 10 only, other OS are working fine. pls give a solution for this....
  7. Regarding Brightness issue

Regarding Brightness issue: from the last update on the 15th of January, I cant able to control the brightness of my laptop Lenovo s145 even I lost my brightness control buttons, they wouldn't work from the last update they disappear Windows 10 Home Single Language 20H2 19042.746...
  8. Regarding audio issues

Regarding audio issues: I had a problem with my audio. I am hearing the hissing noise from the speakers. I installed the Realtek 2.182 version. When I installed the version the audio was not there but when I started the system the hissing came. I was asked to update the driver. When I did that in...
  9. Regarding brightness issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding brightness issue: Neither I can increase the brightness level nor can I decrease it in my laptopwindows 10. Even if I scroll my mouse to maximum level or minimum level, there is no effect in the brightness level in my pc. I have purchased my dell laptop in september, and I got to face this...
  10. regarding the password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    regarding the password issue: i entered the sigin password wrong many times......after many attempts i have entered the right password after many attempts.....now i have got a new problem asking to enter the captcha...how could i get rid of it........