Windows 10: regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

Discus and support regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarsHedelius-Strikkertsen, Aug 23, 2018.

1. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

Hi

I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the picture is a bit blurry

:)

LarsHedelius-Strikkertsen, Aug 23, 2018
  2. GFinKS Win User

Not all Videos Play on Facebook

Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only.

GFinKS, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Video on Facebook Watch

Hello Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message when playing the said videos on Facebook Watch?
    • Just to make sure, how do you access Facebook? Was it via app or browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 23, 2018
  4. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

Cannot upload video to Facebook

I have imported a video to Windows Live Photo Gallery but when I go into Facebook and try to upload it it disappears from the list of imported videos. So there is no option to upload as not showing.

JeanneStone, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

1. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook - Similar Threads - regarding playing videos

2. problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook: think the problem is facebook is locked to 2.4ghs wifi speed so if your wifi had-s the higher speed facebook has a problem wit ht he connectivity.....facebook is stupid this guy Zucjkerburg neglects to solve this type of problem, he hires stupid support, since he has alrady...
  3. Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend

in Windows 10 News
    Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend: [ATTACH] Today, we’re adding a new way for people to come together around music by bringing official music videos to Facebook in the US. Starting this weekend, you’ll be able to discover, watch and share music videos from today’s top...
  4. Facebook video & Skype video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook video & Skype video: I'm having weird problems using Facebook Video, Google Video & Skype Video. If I try either of these between two computers here, the video picture will come up on one but not the other. When we skyped someone from away recently, their picture would come up but the volume was...
  5. You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos: [img] At Facebook, we believe that if you share data with one service, you should be able to move it to another. That’s the principle of data portability, which gives people control and choice while also encouraging innovation. Today, we’re releasing a tool that will enable...
  6. video on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video on facebook: how do I switch on the video and microphone on facebook calls. It used to work just fine , now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-on-facebook/3dd085d6-5dfe-4425-aa87-5d6cacc6ff97
  7. Color is changing when playing video on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Color is changing when playing video on Facebook: The color of video changes when I play it on Facebook, it fades and sometimes turns black and white. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-changing-when-playing-video-on-facebook/4f9027aa-2c00-4205-be25-5ee005b50e50
  8. Video won't play in Facebook, Amazon Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video won't play in Facebook, Amazon Video: I have a new Dell laptop with Windows 10. I can't get any video to play on Facebook and Streaming services, have waded through multiple help pages and cannot find a solution....
  9. Not all Videos Play on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not all Videos Play on Facebook: Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only. 15093
  10. Facebook App video links will not display when played.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App video links will not display when played.: I am using the Facebook app from the Microsoft store. When I browse through the news feed or home page, whatever it is called, the posts that have a video attached, scroll up and as they start to appear on the screen I see the image clearly, but then when the whole window is...