Windows 10: REGARDING SLOW WORKING OF THE WINDOWS

Discus and support REGARDING SLOW WORKING OF THE WINDOWS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop 3 days ago and the performance of the windows is slow(Windows being completely updated till now) whenever I start the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Puchku_20, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Puchku_20 Win User

REGARDING SLOW WORKING OF THE WINDOWS

I just bought a new laptop 3 days ago and the performance of the windows is slow(Windows being completely updated till now) whenever I start the system. Initially when the system starts a black screen appears for few seconds and it's login process is a bit slow. The window's update sometimes fails. Can anyone provide me an appropriate solution?

:)

Puchku_20, Aug 7, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond REGARDING SLOW WORKING OF THE WINDOWS :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. REGARDING SLOW WORKING OF THE WINDOWS - Similar Threads - REGARDING SLOW WORKING

2. Regarding windows 11 not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding windows 11 not working properly: so I wanted to install the new windows cumulative update. KB5013943 is the update I'm referring to and I'm having a hard time installing it I have tried using windows troubleshooter but issue is not resolved and I've tried other methods such as refreshing the windows update...
  3. Regarding windows 11 not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding windows 11 not working properly: so I wanted to install the new windows cumulative update. KB5013943 is the update I'm referring to and I'm having a hard time installing it I have tried using windows troubleshooter but issue is not resolved and I've tried other methods such as refreshing the windows update...
  4. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  5. regarding bluetooth working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding bluetooth working: Hello microsoft team, my device bluetooth not working properly. voice is breaking when i connect my headphones. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-bluetooth-working/47dac641-56ae-4801-9ae1-9a6b749ec750
  6. Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.

in Cortana
    Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.: My Asus Vivobook laptop, which I bought just 1 month ago, is working really slow. I have installedwindows 10 in my laptop. Search bar is not working properly and many other functions too are working really slow. I useVS code for coding which takes too much time to compile...
  7. Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10: HELLO My Windows 10 camera is not working. I also couldn't find Cameras/Imaging devices in Device Manager. How to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-camera-not-working-in-windows-10/f67cc843-ddfd-4649-8c44-f03e52e0e88a
  8. Likely a silly question regarding slow down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Likely a silly question regarding slow down: I have a fresh install of 10 on my pc and it's running silky smooth. If I download steam (and no other programs) will having games on my hard drive cause it to run slower? Nothing else will be downloaded and obviously only one game at a time will be running submitted by...
  9. regarding windows 10 slow movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding windows 10 slow movement: hi, We have purchased new windows 10 for our computer but after the installation windows 10 our system is very very slow. Any command or software not working. The cursor buffering & buffering. Please resolve this problem?...
  10. Help regarding downloading Windows 10 on a slow internet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help regarding downloading Windows 10 on a slow internet.: Greetings. I would like to download the latest version of Windows 10 and keep it in my pen drive. The normal way to do that is download it using Media Creation Tool and download the iso. But the problem here is my internet connection, which is damn too slow. It takes about...