Windows 10: regarding updates

Discus and support regarding updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, How do i change the update setting. I want it to be like win7 where i can let it search for update automatically but let me choose whether to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gradeabra, Jul 3, 2016.

1. gradeabra Win User

regarding updates

Hi,

How do i change the update setting. I want it to be like win7 where i can let it search for update automatically but let me choose whether to install it?

:)

gradeabra, Jul 3, 2016
  2. bhamidi Win User

regarding software updates

Can we add facebook account in email+accounts in setting of nokia Lumia 520. N can we see all the contacts of facebook, gmail etc which we add in the email+account settings.

bhamidi, Jul 3, 2016
  3. bhamidi Win User
    regarding software updates

Can we give suggestions to ms regarding phone software. Did nokia n Ms will consider costumer suggestions. N where can we give our suggestions is there any other blog or forum for that

bhamidi, Jul 3, 2016
  4. regarding updates

It depends on which version of WIN 10 is installed on your machine. WIN 10 Home has very few options, with more available on WIN 10 Pro. The minimum you should be able to do is:

Settings, update and Security, windows update, advanced options, and select how updates are installed.

Geoff Daniell, Jul 3, 2016
  5. TairikuOkami, Jul 3, 2016
  6. gradeabra Win User
    If i revert back to Win7 can i come back to 10 again later?

gradeabra, Jul 3, 2016
  7. gradeabra Win User
    Hi,

I wonder is there anyway to set window update to manual and not auto?

Or at lease turn off the update? I don't want the update to cause slow down when i am using.

gradeabra, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

regarding updates

1. regarding updates - Similar Threads - regarding updates

2. Regarding 1903 new update version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding 1903 new update version: I put m laptop on upgrade to 1903 but this make my laptop unresponding it took so long to get back to normal position so is it safe to install 1903 version of Windows...
  3. I am having trouble updating my win 10 version 1803 regarding it's life cycle ending?

I am having trouble updating my win 10 version 1803 regarding it's life cycle ending?: I am having trouble updating my win 10 version 1803 regarding it's life cycle ending? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-updating-my-win-10-version/fcc67430-168e-4dd0-8832-ce97f825c554
  4. 2nd question regarding last update that messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd question regarding last update that messed up my computer: On 8/4/19, my PC uploaded 3 updates that all had to do with my on screen keyboard. Siince that time my commputer has been typppiing douuble (uncorrected) . So I wrote to you and did as you said but it did not work. I see the culprit on event viewer as a "keyboard update" on...
  5. Regarding Windows 10 1903 feature update [Unable to update system reserved partition]

Regarding Windows 10 1903 feature update [Unable to update system reserved partition]: hello all, I am having trouble with the 1903 update. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-10-1903-feature-update-unable-to/498d3509-b6a0-46c6-b59f-6a9a12318388
  6. I have questions regarding version updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have questions regarding version updates: I have two computers and they are both still running version 1803. Why have I never received the 1809 update and should I download and install it manually before the new version is rolled out? What's this I hear about this new version having a glitch that could really mess...
  7. Regarding your recent updates and patches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding your recent updates and patches: Hi guys, I have recently received one of your forced updates and this has broken my ability to use my Rocksmith 2014 cable on USB 3 ports. This is a brand new cable bought only a few weeks ago, it is 100% operational and I have tested it on more than my machine, and the...
  8. regarding ERROR to update window

regarding ERROR to update window: Please help me out regarding below written error. How to solve it • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80d02002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-error-to-update-window/56beff7f-d736-47c5-a5ae-619b7298f96d
  9. Window update and issues regarding optimal features.

Window update and issues regarding optimal features.: Hi, Can someone tells me on how to force stop a window update in progress? Besides, I have also faced a problem regarding the optimal features where all the downloading features neither can be cancelled and they have stop proceeding as shown below. Thank in advance....
  10. Regarding Asus Touchpads and Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Asus Touchpads and Windows 10 Updates: After spending the last 24 hours without one, I was finally able to restore the touchpad function on my new Asus R541NA notebook. It disappeared yesterday. This was the second time it has happened after a Windows 10 update. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the exact...