Windows 10: regarding updates

Discus and support regarding updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, How do i change the update setting. I want it to be like win7 where i can let it search for update automatically but let me choose whether to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gradeabra, Jul 3, 2016.

1. gradeabra Win User

regarding updates

Hi,

How do i change the update setting. I want it to be like win7 where i can let it search for update automatically but let me choose whether to install it?

:)

gradeabra, Jul 3, 2016
  2. bhamidi Win User

regarding software updates

Can we add facebook account in email+accounts in setting of nokia Lumia 520. N can we see all the contacts of facebook, gmail etc which we add in the email+account settings.

bhamidi, Jul 3, 2016
  3. bhamidi Win User
    regarding software updates

Can we give suggestions to ms regarding phone software. Did nokia n Ms will consider costumer suggestions. N where can we give our suggestions is there any other blog or forum for that

bhamidi, Jul 3, 2016
  4. regarding updates

It depends on which version of WIN 10 is installed on your machine. WIN 10 Home has very few options, with more available on WIN 10 Pro. The minimum you should be able to do is:

Settings, update and Security, windows update, advanced options, and select how updates are installed.

Geoff Daniell, Jul 3, 2016
  5. TairikuOkami, Jul 3, 2016
  6. gradeabra Win User
    If i revert back to Win7 can i come back to 10 again later?

gradeabra, Jul 3, 2016
  7. gradeabra Win User
    Hi,

I wonder is there anyway to set window update to manual and not auto?

Or at lease turn off the update? I don't want the update to cause slow down when i am using.

gradeabra, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

regarding updates

1. regarding updates - Similar Threads - regarding updates

2. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  3. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  4. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause: Ever since I updated Windows 11 to build 26052.1100 Dev, I happened to not be able to open Roblox games at all.I can't open it, I can't install it properly, I can't even uninstall it properly. Microsoft Store's Roblox version doesn't work either.I tried restarting PC,...
  6. Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause

Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause: Ever since I updated Windows 11 to build 26052.1100 Dev, I happened to not be able to open Roblox games at all.I can't open it, I can't install it properly, I can't even uninstall it properly. Microsoft Store's Roblox version doesn't work either.I tried restarting PC,...
  7. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  8. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  9. In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update

In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update: I've tried to install latest windows update and got error 0x80070643. Found explanation of this error - not enough size of windows RE recovery space on disk. Microsoft kindly provided instructions how to expand such partition, but it was a mistake: created partition is too...
  10. In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update: I've tried to install latest windows update and got error 0x80070643. Found explanation of this error - not enough size of windows RE recovery space on disk. Microsoft kindly provided instructions how to expand such partition, but it was a mistake: created partition is too...