Windows 10: Regarding windows 10 installation (usb device)

Discus and support Regarding windows 10 installation (usb device) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I installed like half of it, till it reached this [img] Dunno what to do, I tried restarting but I just see windows logo and a dark background,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maydezer, May 29, 2016.

1. Maydezer Win User

Regarding windows 10 installation (usb device)

So I installed like half of it, till it reached this

Regarding windows 10 installation (usb device) [​IMG]

Dunno what to do, I tried restarting but I just see windows logo and a dark background, help please

:)

Maydezer, May 29, 2016

2. USB device not recognized windows 10 which works with XP

Hello

I am trying to connect my custom USB device (which works with XP) to windows 10 machine but I get a message saying USB device not recognized. I want to try installing new USB drivers which I have but my device is not listing under device manager. I am not
    finding a way to install USB derives for my device.

So can you please help me to figure out way to install USB derives for my device on windows 10

with regards

Dhanyakumar

Dhanyakumar Hosamane, May 29, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Pro FPP - USB installation Virus Infection

Hi Andre,

Thank you so much for your timely help and guidance for solving my problem regarding the Windows 10 FPP USB installation device. I have now come to understand the bootable USB device will not get infected by virus when I want to install the OS again.

Thanks a lot again.

Regards,

Shankar

Shankar Subramanyam, May 29, 2016
  4. Kyhi Win User

You are booting from the setup media and trying to upgrade the existing OS..

In the manner you are booting you must choose CUSTOM and clean install windows 10...

5. If you want to upgrade just boot up to your current Windows install. Then run setup.exe from your Windows 10 install media.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Regarding windows 10 installation (usb device) - Similar Threads - Regarding installation usb

2. Regarding Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding Windows Installation: Hello there, I am using Dell Vostro 2520 and have to install Windows 10. Does this model contain its key as OEM installation? or requires installation through a product key?. It will be good if it uses the OEM key?. No need to buy one. That's what I want to know. Does...
  3. Questions regarding Windows 10 device ID

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions regarding Windows 10 device ID: Hello all, one of my friend leaked his device ID during live, he's been scare about that, so, I suggested him to reinstall windows since I think device ID is pretty important. But he does not want to reinstall windows at this moment because he got a lot of data on his...
  4. Regarding windows 10 clean installation.

Regarding windows 10 clean installation.: Hello sir, I am vaibhav, due to virus issue i was trying to install windows 10 clean installation but while installation when it reaches partition page it shows [ATTACH] This error i dont know what to do... i have dell laptop vostro 3558. I have deleted partition by...
  5. Regarding windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding windows installation: I bought a dos laptop Now i need a software to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-installation/27ab67ba-1f53-4d4d-8d43-ce1bf6f5756b
  6. Regarding to window 10 installation

Regarding to window 10 installation: How to get product key needed in installation of window 10 in window 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-to-window-10-installation/2be288be-dfea-4b81-819a-878dd4fc4a1a
  7. REGARDING WINDOW 10 INSTALLATION PROCESS

REGARDING WINDOW 10 INSTALLATION PROCESS: DOES MEDIA CREATION TOOL STILL HELP IN DOWNLOADING OF WINDOW 10 IN WINDOW 7. IF YES THEN LET ME KNOW AFTER DOWNLOADING WILL IT NEED SOMETHING MORE TO GET ACTIVATED . AND IF MY WINDOW 7 AND WINDOW 10 GET CORRUPTED THEN WHAT...
  8. Regarding Windows installation

Regarding Windows installation: I am trying to install the windows 10 through usb flash drive... After booted through F12. my flash disk was shown... But after that nothing had displayed for long....Just a black screen...
  9. regarding device portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding device portal: i cant enable device portal in developers mode on my pc.. it displays an error.. i tried going through links and resetting window insider.. but it wont work.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-device-portal/b7304661-2d0a-4948-bdf7-febe8087aa55
  10. USB device driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device driver installation: Windows 10 pro, 1903, 18362.418 I cannot find a way to install older-than-current drivers. I am trying to change into older drivers for a USB device; a Asus USB-AC68 wifi adapter. 1st try: I uninstall the device and then install the Asus provided installation package. Still...