Windows 10: regedit changes

Discus and support regedit changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Made a change in HKLM, so that my numloc keys worked on start-up, previous version. Upgraded via update to 10166, Be advised for this change to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hawkman, Jul 8, 2015.

1. hawkman Win User

regedit changes

Made a change in HKLM, so that my numloc keys worked on start-up, previous version.

Upgraded via update to 10166,
    Be advised for this change to become effective had to restart comp again.
    I know its SOP for reg changes but, on an upgrade.
    SO if you've made any changes restart.
    Roy

:)

hawkman, Jul 8, 2015

2. How to change display with regedit

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

This issue might occur due to incompatible drivers or outdated drivers.

I would request you to get in touch with Apple support for the latest display drivers, install and check if it helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 8, 2015
  3. KyanJ-D Win User
    How to change display with regedit

Hi

My monitor supports 2560 x 1440p but in settings, that option does not come up. I am running windows 10 on a late 2012 iMac that is dual booted using VMware Fusion. What should I do?

KyanJ-D, Jul 8, 2015
Thema:

regedit changes

1. regedit changes - Similar Threads - regedit changes

2. help how to change default .exe regedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help how to change default .exe regedit: so i just running .exe regedit from this website https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8703-restore-default-file-type-associations-windows-10-a.html the file format is exe.reg ,after running this , ican't run scrcpy android screen to windows please help...
  3. help how to change default .exe regedit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help how to change default .exe regedit: so i just running .exe regedit from this website https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8703-restore-default-file-type-associations-windows-10-a.html the file format is exe.reg ,after running this , ican't run scrcpy android screen to windows please help...
  4. help how to change default .exe regedit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I change Regedit to upload other folders on Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change Regedit to upload other folders on Onedrive?: I want to upload or sync other folders on Onedrive. Can I change the regedit to upload other foleders.Just like add a mount point ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-regedit-to-upload-other-folders-on/0c2fae6f-63df-4003-80ae-ed896ca5132e
  6. Can I change Regedit to upload other folders on Onedrive?

Can I change Regedit to upload other folders on Onedrive?: I want to upload or sync other folders on Onedrive. Can I change the regedit to upload other foleders.Just like add a mount point ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-regedit-to-upload-other-folders-on/0c2fae6f-63df-4003-80ae-ed896ca5132e
  7. I can't change into administrator settings after hiding my account using the regedit method...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change into administrator settings after hiding my account using the regedit method...: Hi. I was experimenting hiding accounts, trying to hide my standard one, and it ended up hiding my administrator one, and now I can't get back to it since I can't access the codes that administrators use. When I try on my standard account to use edit regedit, it says 'cannot...
  8. I can't change into administrator settings after hiding my account using the regedit method...

I can't change into administrator settings after hiding my account using the regedit method...: Hi. I was experimenting hiding accounts, trying to hide my standard one, and it ended up hiding my administrator one, and now I can't get back to it since I can't access the codes that administrators use. When I try on my standard account to use edit regedit, it says 'cannot...
  9. Can Regedit changes be reversed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Regedit changes be reversed ?: I mistaken made changes to my regedit to change my system name and it has crashed my system and all my files are lost. I has very very important files. Is there any way I can undo the changes? I tried restarting multiple times but it didn't worked....
  10. Can Regedit changes be reversed ?

Can Regedit changes be reversed ?: I mistaken made changes to my regedit to change my system name and it has crashed my system and all my files are lost. I has very very important files. Is there any way I can undo the changes? I tried restarting multiple times but it didn't worked....