Windows 10: regsrvr32 not recognised

Discus and support regsrvr32 not recognised in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Problem arose after a windows 10 update. Opening the church database brings up message "OLE error code 0x80040154 Class not registered. Class... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robertd, Jan 22, 2017.

1. robertd Win User

regsrvr32 not recognised

Problem arose after a windows 10 update. Opening the church database brings up message "OLE error code 0x80040154 Class not registered. Class containing OLE object is being ignored" for active X files msinet.ocx and richtx32.ocx. When I try to register these files using Command (run as administrator) I get a message "regsrvr32 is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" regsrvr32 is present in system 32, file 10.0.14393.0 Our system is windows 10 64 bit. Any help much appreciated.
    Robert Donald

:)

robertd, Jan 22, 2017
  2. charger1 Win User

e51 not recognised

Hi,

I've installed Nokia Multimedia transfer software for Mac OSX Tiger and it was running fine between iTunes and Nokia e51. Recently I plugged in the phone and although I the phone asked me to select PC Studio no data was transferred and it appears as though
    the computer doesn't recognise the phone. How do I uninstall the software and do you have any suggestions of how I can get it to work. The only thing that has changed that I can think of is that I've updated iTunes to 8.1.1.

regards,

charger1, Jan 22, 2017
  3. camera not recognised

My htc Mazaa (Is that the same as Mozart?) has a camera and I can take pictures with it, but any app I try to download says it needs a camera which my phone does not have. I think this is why the apps do not download, but it maybe something else. Apps
    including Whatsapp and Locationshave failed to download and install. THey seem to be doing so, but say, require attention and then try again, but fail to install. Am I right to link these issues, or is the app download problem separate from the recognising
    camera issue. My OS is Windows Phone 7 (7661 WP7_5_Trial)

PaulMingard, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Datapod Win User

regsrvr32 not recognised

Are you actually typing "regsrvr32?"

Isn't it "regsvr32?"

Datapod, Jan 22, 2017
  5. robertd Win User
    yes you are right. I was following the instructions on a website and must have written the sequence down wrongly. I will go down to the machine and try again!

Many thanks

robertd, Jan 22, 2017
  6. robertd Win User
    Things now fixed. There were some other things to sort out but I managed them myself. I appreciate your help

rbertoald

robertd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

regsrvr32 not recognised

1. regsrvr32 not recognised - Similar Threads - regsrvr32 recognised

2. Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd: Ok guys need help please,I've recently changed my HDD for a new one,and suddenly my SSD has disappeared,and for some reason the hard drive is now seen as the SSD .I have a HP pavilion notebook 17-ab051ha,been working fine until I put the new hard drive in,The SSD doesn't show...
  3. Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd: Ok guys need help please,I've recently changed my HDD for a new one,and suddenly my SSD has disappeared,and for some reason the hard drive is now seen as the SSD .I have a HP pavilion notebook 17-ab051ha,been working fine until I put the new hard drive in,The SSD doesn't show...
  4. Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.: I instaled my internal dvd reader but it isn't recognised in windows, i am using windows 10 22h2i don't know the name of the dvd reader but it says some stufs on it likesuper write mastersamsungdvd multi recordercan yal please help me...
  6. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.: I instaled my internal dvd reader but it isn't recognised in windows, i am using windows 10 22h2i don't know the name of the dvd reader but it says some stufs on it likesuper write mastersamsungdvd multi recordercan yal please help me...
  7. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  9. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  10. Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device

Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device: I had a smart tv connected to windows pc. The pc can no longer take a hdmi cable due to repairs done to it. so i was using a vga cable for picture and a red and white with connection for sound.I assume it is an rca connector. red and white connections for tv, and one...