Windows 10: Regular BSOD of various messages

Discus and support Regular BSOD of various messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There I have been experiencing random and varied BSODs on my system for some time now. Memory_Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area are two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xocnai, Feb 11, 2016.

1. xocnai Win User

Regular BSOD of various messages

Hi There

I have been experiencing random and varied BSODs on my system for some time now. Memory_Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area are two that I see more often but the issue is certainly not limited to these two error codes.

System stability seems to vary; on some days performance will be rock solid, but on others I'll experience regular crashes. Lock ups often occur when playing video or audio, but they are also sometimes seemingly random; I've left my PC in a freshly booted up state and watched it BSOD while sitting idle.

Driver verifier hasn't thrown up any issues since updating a Marvell Controller driver, and the windows memory diagnostic tool also came back with no errors.

I have attached a diagnostic pack which is based on my latest crash.

Hope someone is able to help!

Ian

:)

xocnai, Feb 11, 2016

2. Regular BSOD

The main cause is DAC driver as indicated by the BSOD. Often these problems are due to a corrupt driver:

Remove the driver completely:

Uninstalling a driver completely

Install the latest one available from the manufacturer.

Let us know if you require any assistance.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 11, 2016
  3. Regular BSOD

The dump files blame multiple misbehaving drivers:

GlassWire Network Security driver

Adriver named FiiOE10.sys which is unknown.

For #1, uninstall the program.

For #2, A couple of questions before:

• Do you know the driver it relates to?
    • What are the current USB devices connected to the computer?

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 11, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Most of the crashes, if not all, are memory related crashes.

Regular BSOD of various messages [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

5. xocnai Win User
    Thanks - I'll set this up to run while I'm out this evening in that case, and I'll come back to you with the results when I have them

xocnai, Feb 11, 2016
  6. xocnai Win User
    I left memtest to run over night - over 20 passes with no errors, so the RAM is fine.

xocnai, Feb 12, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Next to check, the memory frequency and the memory voltage, you may find them in the BIOS.
    Please let me know what they are according to the BIOS.

8. xocnai Win User

Memory frequency is 1600mhz. DDR Voltage is 1.5V, VTT Voltage 1.05V

xocnai, Feb 12, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

10. xocnai Win User
    I've already run DV tests and come back clear, but I'll run them again just in case - I'll let you know the outcome when I have it...

xocnai, Feb 12, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    Do you perhaps still know the settings of driver verifier when you ran it earlier?

12. xocnai Win User
    Not off the top of my head I'm afraid, but I'm pretty sure I only tested on non-microsoft/system drivers

xocnai, Feb 12, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

No problem, just make sure the configuration is according to the tutorial *Smile

14. xocnai Win User
    Will do, update will be a few hours from now as I'm off to play hockey first - thanks for all the help so far

xocnai, Feb 12, 2016
  15. xocnai Win User
    I've configured via the tutorial, and there was no lock up when rebooting. How long should I leave DV enabled for?

xocnai, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Regular BSOD of various messages - Similar Threads - Regular BSOD various

2. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages: I'm running out of ideas on what is causing repeated BSOD with varying messages. I won't get one for weeks and then I'll get three in a day. It's a recent gaming office computer that I've built for myself. It has never once crashed in a game, it nearly always happens when...
  3. Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Regular BSOD with varying error messages: Hi I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the first about 90 minutes. However, after that first crash I can be pretty sure not to have one afterwards, even though I play and...
  4. Various BSOD Messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various BSOD Messages: Been getting random BSOD Messages - would appreciate some help in determining possible cause heres a link to the DMP files https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0upvvf6te6lsuq/050820-18625-01.zip?dl=0 thanks!...
  5. BSOD crashes with various messages.

BSOD crashes with various messages.: Hello! My recently built PC has been crashing at different times and occasions.Below you can find my PC build, actions I have taken so far and a link to my recent minidump files. Any help is welcome! Thanks in advance! PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Vega 11 ASrock B450...
  6. BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe With Various Error Messages

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe With Various Error Messages: For the past couple months, I've been having daily BSOD issues (sometimes twice a day), which almost always occur when gaming with multiple programs/windows open, but has also occurred a couple times when just using the browser. I downloaded a program called WhoCrashed to...
  7. BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages

BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages: OK, I've got an annoying one here. I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Home on a factory built PC (Chillblast) that was running OK under Windows 7, but is now Blue Screening on Windows 10. When I boot the PC from cold about 1/3 of the time it will blue screen. The...
  8. Various, regular BSODs/crashes, difficult to pin down.

Various, regular BSODs/crashes, difficult to pin down.: Over the last few months I've been getting regular BSODs and crashes. They errors have survived two major Windows updates (8 to 8.1, to 10) and a PSU (old 500w to aerocool 600w) and Graphics Card replacement (from an old 6950 to an r9 390). I can't really pin them to any...
  9. Various BSOD messages

Various BSOD messages: Over the last few weeks i have been having various BSOD and different messages each time, ranging from BAD_POOL_HEADER KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL All of these are preceded with the screen pixels all crashing into lines and buzzing sound. I...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and various other BSOD Messages.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and various other BSOD Messages.: Hello all, I'm very new here so I hope I have followed the rules right! I have been having issues non stop with blue screens that seem to always relate to ntoskrnl.exe. I tend to get them every week or so, but i only have 4 logs due to a system restore not too long ago to...