Windows 10: Regular BSOD suddenly after using Windows 10 for multiple months

Discus and support Regular BSOD suddenly after using Windows 10 for multiple months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 for an extended time, and have not dealt with any issue with BSODs so far. However, they started in the past week, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by williamchi2000, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Regular BSOD suddenly after using Windows 10 for multiple months

I have been using Windows 10 for an extended time, and have not dealt with any issue with BSODs so far. However, they started in the past week, and have been frequent. It appears to be a Bad_Stack_0x109 error, but I have no idea how to fix that. I have attached the zip file.

I can collect any more information if it is needed to help me fix my issue!

Thanks in advance! *Biggrin
    William

:)

williamchi2000, Apr 7, 2016
  2. RogerG Win User

One fix for error 80072FA8

I have this issue... suddenly started happening after multiple accounts worked for months. AT&T does not require an APN, so this is not the solution for a number of us (many other threads on this issue)

RogerG, Apr 7, 2016
  3. WINDOWS 10 DOUBLE UPDATE?!?

I've been using windows 10 for a few months now and suddenly today, it decided to update again, not a regular update, but the same one I had to go through when I first upgraded.

I want to know why this is happening and/or whether I may have a virus?

SkyeLarren, Apr 7, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Regular BSOD suddenly after using Windows 10 for multiple months

Only one of the dumps indicates a possible cause, all the rest show ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE.

I see a BIOS update for FUJITSU LIFEBOOK E544 on the Fujitsu web site. Try updating the BIOS.

No Windows 10 specific drivers though.

I do see a lot of Windows 8.1 drivers. Try installing the Intel wireless driver from the web site since the one dump indicated a problem with Netwbw02.sys which is part of the Intel wireless driver. If no help install the Chipset driver.

If still no help, give Driver Verifier a try.

Attachment 73865

Ztruker, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Regular BSOD suddenly after using Windows 10 for multiple months

1. Regular BSOD suddenly after using Windows 10 for multiple months - Similar Threads - Regular BSOD suddenly

2. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  3. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  4. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  6. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  7. Multiple BSOD past month

Multiple BSOD past month: Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have multiple minidump files that I will link here. I received a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error...
  8. BSOD during regular use

BSOD during regular use: I've been getting frequent BSODs when doing normal things like browsing the web in google chrome and not when doing more intensive tasks like playing games. The errors all seemed to reference some memory issues so I ran memtest86+ for 8 passes and got no errors. I also...
  9. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...
  10. Regular BSOD after upgrading to windows 10

Regular BSOD after upgrading to windows 10: Hi everyone, I have recently upgrading to windows 10 on a fairly new machine, after doing so I have had regular BSOD (IRQL unexpected error), there doesn't seem to be much connection between them other than watching videos whilst online. When I got the first one I read a...