Windows 10: Reinstall coruupt Windows Store?

Discus and support Reinstall coruupt Windows Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tinkered around quite a bit (using the latest Insider build 10525) and finally got to the place where the Windows store apps would not run (instantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by martyfelker, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Reinstall coruupt Windows Store?

I tinkered around quite a bit (using the latest Insider build 10525) and finally got to the place where the Windows store apps would not run (instantly close when clicked - no error message - the store tiles are "greyed out" etc). A few apps (like Einstein quotes app) still work but the majority do not). Is there any way to reinitalize the store. Its not the highest priority for me since Edge still works and I can wait for the next Insider build which will fix it but it would be nice.

Ideas

:)

martyfelker, Aug 24, 2015

2. Unable to install Halo 5: Forge onto another drive

i have the same. situation trying to download games . No permission entry denied Windows. Cash bis coruupted

alfredgamble, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Ovi Maps for Sri Lanka?

i have Nokia c6-01 i also don't have srilanka map what can i do

Reinstall---01, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Reinstall coruupt Windows Store?

1. Reinstall coruupt Windows Store? - Similar Threads - Reinstall coruupt Store

2. Microsoft Store reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store reinstall: Why is it so difficult for Microsoft to provide a reinstall msi file for Microsoft Store. Obviously Microsoft wants us to use this product. From searching the subject, obviously many people have has issues with MS Store not working, disappearing, etc. There are many...
  3. Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

Cannot Reinstall Ms Store: i try using Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} but error line appeared "Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. At line:1...
  4. Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store: I just realized that my Windows 10 does not have Microsoft store installed. When I tried using PowerShell and this command: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} I get...
  5. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  6. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  7. Reinstall the windows store for win10

Reinstall the windows store for win10: I have accidentally removed the whole windows store when using PowerShell, I would like to ask if there is any method to reinstall the windows store without resetting the computer, thanks. 41054
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 Store

Reinstall Windows 10 Store: How do I reinstall the Windows 10 Store? 17749
  9. How to reinstall Store.

How to reinstall Store.: Well, it is a continuing issue. Over last two updates, I faced some issues with the metro apps. After the updates, some apps fail to work. Previously, when I installed the 10159 upgrade, some apps did not respond for the first time. I got the great help from Kari to fix...
  10. Reinstalling Windows Store

Reinstalling Windows Store: Hello All, My Windows store stopped working and I tried everything to make it work again until finally I decided to delete it via PowerShell with the command: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Now it's completely gone and I can't find a way to...