Windows 10: Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

Discus and support Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by macnab, Apr 22, 2017.

1. macnab Win User

Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall it without downloading it again. Windows Store knows I have it (it says I own it.)

:)

macnab, Apr 22, 2017

2. transfering purchased apps from old win 7 phone to new win 8 phone

You can also download an installer app from the store that will list all your previously downloaded apps and you can choose what to reinstall. I believe MS fixed the purchase history yesterday since I was able to download some of my paid apps that wanted
    me to pay again without any issue.

RobertFann, Apr 22, 2017
  3. TyCobbs Win User
    Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

I recently completed a system restore from the restore partition, but the Windows Store is no where to be found. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link. Upon researching, the
    only recommendation that I could locate was reinstall Windows 10, which is how this problem arose. The issue seems to be limited to the Windows Store, as I have downloaded programs from other sources without issue, including reinstalling Microsoft Office.
    Is there a way to fix the Windows Store app or to correct my computers inability to download from the web based store?

TyCobbs, Apr 22, 2017
  4. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

Caledon Ken, Apr 22, 2017
  5. macnab Win User
    Hi. Kodi is not a pre-installed app. Using My Library means downloading again. *Sad I think I will try the Installer version - it is there for re-use, although it doesn't auto-update.

macnab, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

1. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again - Similar Threads - Reinstall downloaded Store

2. Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Not Downloading Apps: I am not winning.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-downloading-apps/cd2a2f63-f1a7-4615-a2f1-4e09657ac499
  3. Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Not Downloading Apps: I am not winning.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-downloading-apps/cd2a2f63-f1a7-4615-a2f1-4e09657ac499
  4. Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. downloading Microsoft apps again

downloading Microsoft apps again: I had to delete my Microsoft Solitaire Collection and other apps due to problems on my computer after using them for years. Now I am trying to re-install them and I download and get to the install page and hit the install button and nothing happens. Same with all my apps in...
  6. How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download

How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download: Good Morning/afternoon everyone I recently did a factory reset of my system, because of some file explorer issue (that particular issue by the way appears quite regularly on multiple computers, ie opening File Explorer takes forever - like 1min or so - and I get errors when...
  7. How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download: Good Morning/afternoon everyone I recently did a factory reset of my system, because of some file explorer issue (that particular issue by the way appears quite regularly on multiple computers, ie opening File Explorer takes forever - like 1min or so - and I get errors when...
  8. Windows store will not download apps

Windows store will not download apps: Hi im having tons of trouble with windows after installing a new motherboard. Windows would not activate with my old key at all, so I bought a new one spent an hour last night on the phone with MS trying to activate my new product key and finally did. Problem today is I cant...
  9. Can't download windows store apps without updating windows

Can't download windows store apps without updating windows: Usually when i go to download an app from the windows store (not the Microsoft store) it tells me that the app is powered by great new features in the latest windows update but my Lenovo laptop isn't capable of downloading any windows updates. if anyone knows a way around...
  10. Not downloading apps in Windows Store

Not downloading apps in Windows Store: I wanted to get the adblock extension on Edge through the MS store but this appeared (see the picture below). And yes I tried logged in with a microsoft account too and the same thing appears. Honestly I don't know what to do. I tried clearing the cache and reseting the store...