Windows 10: Reinstall issues

Discus and support Reinstall issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10, that has been running fine for 2 years, suddenly would not boot. I then got the 10 download from Microsoft with my code and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spooky24, May 11, 2017.

1. spooky24 Win User

Reinstall issues

My Windows 10, that has been running fine for 2 years, suddenly would not boot. I then got the 10 download from Microsoft with my code and reinstalled it.

It has been a nightmare-sometimes taking 5 minuets or more to boot up and freezes constantly. I did some changes-recommended by Microsoft- and it is a little faster on boot up but still takes forever. Once it finally boots it works fine. Can't think of anything more to do. I reinstalled it with the download from Microsoft and it just made it worse.

:)

spooky24, May 11, 2017

2. Ovi Maps for Sri Lanka?

i have Nokia c6-01 i also don't have srilanka map what can i do

Reinstall---01, May 11, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Reinstalling Windows - Issues

Manually rename files software.001 ??

To Reset your Laptop:

• Press and hold the Shift Key whilst clicking Restart
    • This will bring you to the Windows Recovery Environment
    • When your system reboots, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Reset this PC
    • Choose to keep nothing
    • This will reinstall your OS to a clean state

DaveM121, May 11, 2017
  4. Mooly Win User

Reinstall issues

Are you trying to install onto existing partitions on the drive, or have you used the install media to do a totally clean installation by deleting all previous partitions and returning the drive to 'unallocated space'.

Its possible you could have a hardware issue such as a failing drive.

Be aware that deleting the partitions will remove ALL your previous data and files. Nothing is left.

Mooly, May 11, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reinstall issues

1. Reinstall issues - Similar Threads - Reinstall issues

2. Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows: I thought i'd reinstall windows because I was having some crashing problems with a particular game and i just made things worse. I ended up **** my drive I think and had to repair it with chkdsk commands, I thought all was good until I went to update Windows and got a BSOD...
  3. Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows: I thought i'd reinstall windows because I was having some crashing problems with a particular game and i just made things worse. I ended up **** my drive I think and had to repair it with chkdsk commands, I thought all was good until I went to update Windows and got a BSOD...
  4. reinstall issue after installing new hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstall issue after installing new hardware: reinstalli just did some major up grades to my pc like adding a new SSD drive i went to the Microsoft site and followed the instructions to use a USB to reinstall windows 10 it keeps saying no operating system present i tried to use an older hardive that i know has an...
  5. reinstall issue after installing new hardware

reinstall issue after installing new hardware: reinstalli just did some major up grades to my pc like adding a new SSD drive i went to the Microsoft site and followed the instructions to use a USB to reinstall windows 10 it keeps saying no operating system present i tried to use an older hardive that i know has an...
  6. reinstall issue after installing new hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Persistent PC Issues After Multiple Wipes and Reinstalls EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent PC Issues After Multiple Wipes and Reinstalls EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading...: Hello,I find myself in a perplexing situation after undergoing four complete wipes of my PC. Despite these efforts, I am still encountering issues that render my PC unusable, with applications consistently crashing and system resources proving ineffective in resolving these...
  8. Persistent PC Issues After Multiple Wipes and Reinstalls EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading...

Persistent PC Issues After Multiple Wipes and Reinstalls EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading...: Hello,I find myself in a perplexing situation after undergoing four complete wipes of my PC. Despite these efforts, I am still encountering issues that render my PC unusable, with applications consistently crashing and system resources proving ineffective in resolving these...
  9. Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue: Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-do-not-blink-when-i-press-refresh-i-tried/8062f975-a7d0-47f8-8144-529abcd82694
  10. Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue

Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue: Icons do not blink when i press refresh I tried reinstalling windows 11 but same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-do-not-blink-when-i-press-refresh-i-tried/8062f975-a7d0-47f8-8144-529abcd82694