Windows 10: Reinstall the windows store for win10

Discus and support Reinstall the windows store for win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have accidentally removed the whole windows store when using PowerShell, I would like to ask if there is any method to reinstall the windows store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wkmwkmwkm, Feb 15, 2016.

1. wkmwkmwkm Win User

Reinstall the windows store for win10

I have accidentally removed the whole windows store when using PowerShell, I would like to ask if there is any method to reinstall the windows store without resetting the computer, thanks.

:)

wkmwkmwkm, Feb 15, 2016

2. Bought Quantum Break through the app store, but the install never initiates.

Original Title: Win10 App Store - Quantum Break Install

I bought Quantum Break through the app store. It appears to have downloaded, but the install never initiates. I've tried logging out and back into the store, resetting the store with wsreset, I even reinstalled windows because apparently that was a thing
    that needed to happen to even purchase the game.

I basically paid 60 dollars to find out that the Win10 store just doesn't work.

Escapist83, Feb 15, 2016
  3. win8.1 w-intel/upgraded to win10

upgraded-8.1to win10 but ever séance bad store catche, corrupted media files,bad cofiguration's/ fixed repeaditly /is it because of upgrade/tried also reinstall win10 2017-doesn't help-why does this happen & what is the cause ? can't
    watch store app's !

Richard james clark, Feb 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

If you have really uninstalledl Windows Store, I don't think you can just simply reinstall.
    Check to make sure whether Windows Store itself was gone or just the apps were gone..........
    type windows store in the search bar > Enter. If it leads to the web, then the Store is gone from your system.

If you are willing to do Reset option, you might as well do a Clean Install.
    Reset option might and had caused various issues for some people, Clean Install is fool-proof.

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  5. wkmwkmwkm Win User
    Thanks for your help, it seems that there is no other methods but reset the windows, I have reset it and solve the problem already.

wkmwkmwkm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Reinstall the windows store for win10 - Similar Threads - Reinstall store win10

2. Microsoft Store reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store reinstall: Why is it so difficult for Microsoft to provide a reinstall msi file for Microsoft Store. Obviously Microsoft wants us to use this product. From searching the subject, obviously many people have has issues with MS Store not working, disappearing, etc. There are many...
  3. win10 store

win10 store: i have reset my ASUS laptop once and since then my win10 store never work ,even you can not open it at al.Im so bored now . help help help and i have tried the way in powershell and it says that can not found objects...
  4. Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store: I just realized that my Windows 10 does not have Microsoft store installed. When I tried using PowerShell and this command: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} I get...
  5. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall: I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive. I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire iTunes folder to my E:/ HDD drive before the reinstall. I just installed iTunes, and pointed the Music Library to my...
  6. want to reinstall win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    want to reinstall win10: before 29jyly15, my pc with win8.1 home basic, was upgraded to win10. recently it became non usable due os problems. so i reinstalled win8.1 again. i wish to know what should i do to reinstall win10? --tried using media creation tool with both options-1)upgrade this pc...
  7. Reinstall coruupt Windows Store?

Reinstall coruupt Windows Store?: I tinkered around quite a bit (using the latest Insider build 10525) and finally got to the place where the Windows store apps would not run (instantly close when clicked - no error message - the store tiles are "greyed out" etc). A few apps (like Einstein quotes app) still...
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 Store

Reinstall Windows 10 Store: How do I reinstall the Windows 10 Store? 17749
  9. Reinstalling Windows Store

Reinstalling Windows Store: Hello All, My Windows store stopped working and I tried everything to make it work again until finally I decided to delete it via PowerShell with the command: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Now it's completely gone and I can't find a way to...
  10. Reinstall of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441