Windows 10: Reinstall the windows store for win10

Discus and support Reinstall the windows store for win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have accidentally removed the whole windows store when using PowerShell, I would like to ask if there is any method to reinstall the windows store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wkmwkmwkm, Feb 15, 2016.

1. wkmwkmwkm Win User

Reinstall the windows store for win10

I have accidentally removed the whole windows store when using PowerShell, I would like to ask if there is any method to reinstall the windows store without resetting the computer, thanks.

:)

wkmwkmwkm, Feb 15, 2016

2. Bought Quantum Break through the app store, but the install never initiates.

Original Title: Win10 App Store - Quantum Break Install

I bought Quantum Break through the app store. It appears to have downloaded, but the install never initiates. I've tried logging out and back into the store, resetting the store with wsreset, I even reinstalled windows because apparently that was a thing
    that needed to happen to even purchase the game.

I basically paid 60 dollars to find out that the Win10 store just doesn't work.

Escapist83, Feb 15, 2016
  3. win8.1 w-intel/upgraded to win10

upgraded-8.1to win10 but ever séance bad store catche, corrupted media files,bad cofiguration's/ fixed repeaditly /is it because of upgrade/tried also reinstall win10 2017-doesn't help-why does this happen & what is the cause ? can't
    watch store app's !

Richard james clark, Feb 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

If you have really uninstalledl Windows Store, I don't think you can just simply reinstall.
    Check to make sure whether Windows Store itself was gone or just the apps were gone..........
    type windows store in the search bar > Enter. If it leads to the web, then the Store is gone from your system.

If you are willing to do Reset option, you might as well do a Clean Install.
    Reset option might and had caused various issues for some people, Clean Install is fool-proof.

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  5. wkmwkmwkm Win User
    Thanks for your help, it seems that there is no other methods but reset the windows, I have reset it and solve the problem already.

wkmwkmwkm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Reinstall the windows store for win10 - Similar Threads - Reinstall store win10

2. Trying to reinstall Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reinstall Win10: Hi I have a Dell desktop and recently was slowing down to a crawl. I suspected a "C" drive failure and after some diagnostic tools confirmed it was dying. I purchased a new 2 TB internal drive that I planned to replace the dying drive with but before I could clone the "C"...
  3. Windows store not reinstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store not reinstalling: So from the past 2 weeks i was not able to install any of my gamepass games through the xbox app so i decided to go through some of the Microsoft community forums and this guide -...
  4. Reinstall Win10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall Win10 1909: I have Windows 10 1909 x64 and i need to completly reinstall, how i get it ? The only thing avaible on the microsoft website is Win10 2004 but i see many people here and across the internet that complain about bug/BSOD and i don't want to reinstall Windows with a crappy...
  5. Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall: Hello everyone. I have 2 laptops, the first one is for work and the second one is for everything else. Unfortunately, my "work" laptop crashed a month or more ago, didn't have time to get it back to life. Now I've tried and it appears I cannot do anything to it. The crash...
  6. Microsoft Store games after reinstall of Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store games after reinstall of Win10 Pro: Hello, Had to make a clean reinstall Win10 Pro after problems with the Bootsector on my sons computer. The problem is games purchased on MS Store but located on different hdd. In this case Forza Horizon 4 with plenty of in game progress is located on a separate hdd. I am...
  7. Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall: How can I transfer my legit windows 10 from hdd to sdd? Is that possible? submitted by /u/JBP04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1fy04/win10_reinstall/
  8. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall: I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive. I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire iTunes folder to my E:/ HDD drive before the reinstall. I just installed iTunes, and pointed the Music Library to my...
  9. Reinstalling Windows Store

Reinstalling Windows Store: Hello All, My Windows store stopped working and I tried everything to make it work again until finally I decided to delete it via PowerShell with the command: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Now it's completely gone and I can't find a way to...
  10. Reinstall of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441