Windows 10: reinstall win10 again after roll back to prior windows version

Discus and support reinstall win10 again after roll back to prior windows version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this needs to move to WIN 10 forum. I tried to put it there but I'm too new to post there*Confused I had 8.1 installed then I reserved a copy of win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by frederick volki, Aug 2, 2015.

1. reinstall win10 again after roll back to prior windows version

this needs to move to WIN 10 forum. I tried to put it there but I'm too new to post there*Confused

I had 8.1 installed then I reserved a copy of win 10. downloaded and installed the win 10 upgrade on the 29th then discovered the nvida bug, so i used microsoft roll back utility to go back to 8.1 ... Then nvida released a new driver so I wanted to reinstall 10 again.
    Took me 2 days to find a way to repeat the windows 10 upgrade reinstall without waiting for another reservation or fooling around with windows update.... aaaarrrgggghhh!

here's a link to instructions on how to re-trigger the win 10 upgrade ... once started, be patient it takes almost an hour to download everything it needs.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...tallation.html

enjoy
    ng - Austin Tx

:)

frederick volki, Aug 2, 2015

2. reinstall win 10 after rolling back to prior Windows version?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would suggest you to download and install Windows 10. Please have a look at this

article
    which will help you to do exactly what you are looking for.

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Volking Win User
    reinstall win 10 after rolling back to prior Windows version?

... I Reserved WIN 10- I received notification - I installed WIN 10 Then I found nvida driver bug. Which forced me to roll back to 8.1. to continue working.Then I found nvida fix so I'm ready for 10 again what URL can I use to reinstall 10 again? without
    the whole reserve wait process... and WITHOUT
    losing my personal files and already installed applications ... which have been quite safe through entire install roll back process?

Volking, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

reinstall win10 again after roll back to prior windows version

1. reinstall win10 again after roll back to prior windows version - Similar Threads - reinstall win10 again

2. Can’t roll back to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t roll back to win10: Hello I accidentally updated to win11, so I tried to rollback. Only to be stuck in an endless cycle of blue screen and restarting.This is what I get:Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONWhat failed: Ntfs.sys...
  3. Can’t roll back to win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t roll back to win10: Hello I accidentally updated to win11, so I tried to rollback. Only to be stuck in an endless cycle of blue screen and restarting.This is what I get:Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONWhat failed: Ntfs.sys...
  4. Update to Windows 11 again after rolling back to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update to Windows 11 again after rolling back to Windows 10: System was updated to Windows 11 unintentionally. I know I can roll back to Windows 10, but will I be able to update to Windows 11 at later time?...
  5. Update to Windows 11 again after rolling back to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update to Windows 11 again after rolling back to Windows 10: System was updated to Windows 11 unintentionally. I know I can roll back to Windows 10, but will I be able to update to Windows 11 at later time?...
  6. Is it possible to roll back to a version of Windows 10 prior to the May 2019 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to roll back to a version of Windows 10 prior to the May 2019 update?: Currently on version 1909 on my 15" Microsoft SurfaceBook 2 w/ GTX1060. I've been experiencing detrimental performance with my GPU over the past few months of active use, after going about 4 months with infrequent use. I've been reading that the May 2019 version of Windows 10...
  7. rolling back to previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rolling back to previous version of windows: I updated windows 10 to the 20h1 updates but there are some issues like loading for too long after pressing the right-click, overheating CPU among others. I had deleted the previous version of windows after updating so is there any way I can roll back without losing the data?...
  8. Rolling back Windows 10 to previous version

Rolling back Windows 10 to previous version: Is it possible to roll back Windows 10 to the previous version? I’ve just installed Windows 10, v. 1909. My Asus k501u laptop started lagging when I installed this Windows version. It was a clean installation....
  9. Roll back to version 1607

Roll back to version 1607: I have massive stuttering issues in all of my game, I am sure this si due to the windows creators update. I want to roll back to 1607 to check if this will help. Is there any possible way that I can do this? When I go to recovery, I don't see the option....
  10. Upgrading to 10130 again after rolling back to 10122?

Upgrading to 10130 again after rolling back to 10122?: Hi, I'm wanting to upgrade to preview build 10130 again, my Windows Update has been set to be in the "fast" ring of updates for a while. I had upgraded to 10130 previously but I ended up rolling back because programs using d3d9.dll (games) would crash on start. Looked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall win 1809 after rollback