Windows 10: Reinstall window 10

Discus and support Reinstall window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I over wrote windows 10 with windows 7. I now want to revert back to Windows 10?*Huh 69863 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by reoman, Nov 14, 2016.

1. reoman Win User

Reinstall window 10

I over wrote windows 10 with windows 7. I now want to revert back to Windows 10?*Huh

:)

reoman, Nov 14, 2016

2. Restore a Vista backup to Windows 10

The links provided don't seem to address the question. The first link is a sign-up for an Insider Program users forum. The second does not have anything about restoring a backup from Vista to Windows 10.

Window 10 User, Nov 14, 2016
  3. SKolb Win User
    Window 10 reinstall

Worked like magic! After hitting "Don't have a product key" during the install the installation completed, and Windows is up and running.

Thank you!

SKolb, Nov 14, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Reinstall window 10

Can't you just upgrade again ? Other way would be to do clean install.

CountMike, Nov 14, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Download the Windows 10 ISO file, mount it in Windows 7 with a program like WinISO, and run setup.exe from the mounted ISO file.

NavyLCDR, Nov 14, 2016
  6. Bree New Member
    If you upgraded from 7 to 10 in the free upgrade period you already have a digital licence for 10 on the Microsoft activation servers. You can do another upgrade or a clean install. Either way, if asked for a product key click 'I don't have one'. Your Windows 10 will be activated automatically from the existing digital licence.

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reinstall window 10

1. Reinstall window 10 - Similar Threads - Reinstall window

2. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  3. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  4. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  6. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  7. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

8. Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-restore-data-after/09ff6721-519e-4923-9886-35e9c02abe64
  9. Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...

Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-restore-data-after/09ff6721-519e-4923-9886-35e9c02abe64
  10. Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing