Windows 10: Reinstall Windows 10 Store

Discus and support Reinstall Windows 10 Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I reinstall the Windows 10 Store? 17749 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yves, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Yves Win User

Reinstall Windows 10 Store

How do I reinstall the Windows 10 Store?

:)

2. Windows 10 Store error

changing the region did not fix the problem neither did app&store troubleshooter. The uninstall & reinstall windows 10 built in apps, can I uninstall and reinstall the windows 10 store? The windows 10 store did work at one time. I still need help with
    windows 10 store

RobinOrbison, Aug 19, 2015
  3. slance310 Win User
    slance310, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Reinstall Windows 10 Store

1. Reinstall Windows 10 Store - Similar Threads - Reinstall Store

2. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  3. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  4. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  6. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  7. Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...: I have attempted reinstallation of these apps on powershell as admin and got no results. Only thing i haven't tried that I have come across is a repair install. I am questioning if I should do this and if it would mess anything up. Additionally, I am wondering if I should...
  8. Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...

Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...: I have attempted reinstallation of these apps on powershell as admin and got no results. Only thing i haven't tried that I have come across is a repair install. I am questioning if I should do this and if it would mess anything up. Additionally, I am wondering if I should...
  9. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  10. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b